Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China beat USA in the Olympics medal count

last time we played you in football you lost if i remember correctly! you still have an over crowded country with shocking weather and that will never change

Fifa rankings:

England - 14th

Australia - 38th

I will admit the socceroos had the champions beaten in the last world cup tho, shocking decision

why do you think its overcrowded? you can't use over half ur country. yeah our weather is crap, but global warming will change that :)

hitler didnt committ any atrocities until after pearl harbour was attacked... oh thats right i forgot that lol!

Not in WWI...the French army had collapsed and not for the Lusitania, the Brits knowingly putting their own citizens at risk to smuggle war materials, and the Zimmerman telegram.....Yes, Churchill was an asshat...

Hitler played nice so as to not invoke US involvement until Pearl Harbor...that was some crazy time on his part when he declared war. Even Russian historians admit the US lend lease was critical to their eventual victory. I wrote most of my papers in college on logistics and the locomotives and cargo trucks were critical to the Soviet war effort.

from a biased American perspective yes. Thats like someone in the crowd cheering at a basketball game taking the credit for the team's victory. Doesn't work like that

from a biased American perspective yes. Thats like someone in the crowd cheering at a basketball game taking the credit for the team's victory. Doesn't work like that

As I stated earlier, Soviet historians have given grudging respect to lend lease and they referred to D-day as the, "Diversion in the West." Like I stated, I wrote most of my papers on logistics, the British army shipped 90% of their supplies from England to support their army during the American revolution, that was an exceptional achievement. However, this is the list of lend lease sent to the Soviet Union by the US...
Aircraft 14,795
Tanks 7,056
Jeeps 51,503
Trucks 375,883
Motorcycles 35,170
Tractors 8,071
Guns 8,218
Machine guns 131,633
Explosives 345,735 tons
Building equipment valued $10,910,000
Railroad freight cars 11,155
Locomotives 1,981
Cargo ships 90
Submarine hunters 105
Torpedo boats 197
Ship engines 7,784
Food supplies 4,478,000 tons
Machines and equipment $1,078,965,000
Non-ferrous metals 802,000 tons
Petroleum products 2,670,000 tons
Chemicals 842,000 tons
Cotton 106,893,000 tons
Leather 49,860 tons
Tires 3,786,000
Army boots 15,417,001 pairs

no excuses haha no one plays it! big population haha! our pro league is so great all our players stay here and play the money is fantastic. i hear its man u and sydney in the running for berbatov lol. you run the best competition in the world if only your players wouldnt choke on the big stage year after year. sometimes i actually feel sorry for you but then i have to laugh as lampard or gerrard or someone else messes up with a missed pentaly etc lol. serial chokers. football is the only sport you truely care about and you performances on the world stage have been deplorable. you couldnt even qualify for the european championships

no excuses haha no one plays it! big population haha! our pro league is so great all our players stay here and play the money is fantastic. i hear its man u and sydney in the running for berbatov lol. you run the best competition in the world if only your players wouldnt choke on the big stage year after year. sometimes i actually feel sorry for you but then i have to laugh as lampard or gerrard or someone else messes up with a missed pentaly etc lol. serial chokers. football is the only sport you truely care about and you performances on the world stage have been deplorable. you couldnt even qualify for the european championships

We care about rugby and cricket too. But its true, football is our sport.

I don't understand why our team is so crap on the big stage. We have some of the best players in the world.

Top Bottom