Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China beat USA in the Olympics medal count

Americans are the biggest cheats at the Olympics anyway

The US are totally player-hated by other countries.
I agree we are boastful and I am honestly am embarrassed by how many americans act when they are overseas because I've seen it.... but when it comes down to it we really are the epicenter of what is happening finacially and socially because we, for the most part control what media is viewed by other countries in the world. We set the trends and the rest of the world follows...

Saudi Arabia could host the olympics next year and have 30 medals.

Dont' place too much emphasis on 'medal count'. It all comes down to representation anyways, which the USA has a disaprporitionate advantage compared it's population comapred to the rest of the world. If everything was fair, India could have 3x the # of competitors as USA. African countries 4x.

It's more like 'representation based upon dollars'.

r

The US are totally player-hated by other countries.
I agree we are boastful and I am honestly am embarrassed by how many americans act when they are overseas because I've seen it.... but when it comes down to it we really are the epicenter of what is happening finacially and socially because we, for the most part control what media is viewed by other countries in the world. We set the trends and the rest of the world follows...

nah, that was the old scenario, things have changed/are changing. America is falling down the ladder, this loss to China is symbolic of the way things have been heading. You guys need to wake up :supercool

nah, that was the old scenario, things have changed/are changing. America is falling down the ladder, this loss to China is symbolic of the way things have been heading. You guys need to wake up :supercool

I remember back in the 80's when Japan was supposed to pwn the US with the trade imbalance, where are they now? China is a huge propaganda campaign, the fundamentals aren't there...they are suffering from their own troubles....they rely on the US for their economic growth.:rolleyes: The fact the US throws a pittance at the Olympics is irrelevant because it doesn't matter.The EU is a bigger economic threat IMO.

i found it amazing that the medal counts were suprisingly tallyed to total medals when the US had the highest total. had it been the other way around the medal count would of been placed to have the US on top. for a country that prides itself on being 1st i find it strangley funny how all the media and supporters suddenly found solace in coming second and third in order to justify the higher medal count lol! what a joke. china won the olympics. this is just anohter example which is symbolic with the attitudes of the US: make the facts say what you want them to say!

I remember back in the 80's when Japan was supposed to pwn the US with the trade imbalance, where are they now? China is a huge propaganda campaign, the fundamentals aren't there...they are suffering from their own troubles....they rely on the US for their economic growth.:rolleyes: The fact the US throws a pittance at the Olympics is irrelevant because it doesn't matter.The EU is a bigger economic threat IMO.

beware the dragon

seriously though, I hope you guys pull things together again, fcuk having China or Russia as the balance of power in the world

America should've just invaded Venezuela, much less hassle than Iraq, closer and loads of oil

Saudi Arabia could host the olympics next year and have 30 medals.

Dont' place too much emphasis on 'medal count'. It all comes down to representation anyways, which the USA has a disaprporitionate advantage compared it's population comapred to the rest of the world. If everything was fair, India could have 3x the # of competitors as USA. African countries 4x.

It's more like 'representation based upon dollars'.

r

Its all about the Gold

o

i found it amazing that the medal counts were suprisingly tallyed to total medals when the US had the highest total. had it been the other way around the medal count would of been placed to have the US on top. for a country that prides itself on being 1st i find it strangley funny how all the media and supporters suddenly found solace in coming second and third in order to justify the higher medal count lol! what a joke. china won the olympics. this is just anohter example which is symbolic with the attitudes of the US: make the facts say what you want them to say!

agreed

tho i have to say, I enjoyed beating our convict cousins :biggrin:

beware the dragon

seriously though, I hope you guys pull things together again, fcuk having China or Russia as the balance of power in the world

America should've just invaded Venezuela, much less hassle than Iraq, closer and loads of oil

I feel for you guys, you used to be number one but now the UK sucks our cawk...must be hard to swallow the fact a former colony pwns you.

I feel for you guys, you used to be number one but now the UK sucks our cawk...must be hard to swallow the fact a former colony pwns you.

not really, the conservative path the US follows is really just an extension of our ideals, its like we rule the world without having to take the responsibility for the mistakes :)

Top Bottom