Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China beat USA in the Olympics medal count

i thought the usa took home like 110 medals and china only took home like 100
though china took home more gold

The economy is global, interconnected, so we are all effected by eachother if one is going through a recession. If the U.S. (one country) or the EU (many countries) has issues it will hurt the other. Just because now that the U.S. is in one of the many cyclical recessions we have gone through.... and then to say to we are no longer the world superpower is laughable. If I was from a smaller weaker country maybe I would be bitter as well, but probably not lol. I'd probably wanna move here, too many cool cities to choose from in the U.S.

I think you mean the Americans sold all those bits to the Russians.

You also sold things to us, and lent us money, which wasn't fully repaid until nearly 50 years later.

The problem with this is that the Germans were also given all sorts of, well sold, things from American corporations, tanks and planes in particular I believe.

GE had quite a few links with Nazi Germany, I am sure there are more, but it is early, I love history but it's not my forte, so I would have to look for this info.

Name a single US piece of military equipment used by Germany during WWII? Every allied nation used US equipment manufactured in the US during WWII.

Top Bottom