Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China beat USA in the Olympics medal count

its about time you beat us. how much did you invest 1 billion pound? i find it funny you have to grab the welsh, scots and northern irish to bolster your numbers. cant compete as the mighty england?

its about time you beat us. how much did you invest 1 billion pound? i find it funny you have to grab the welsh, scots and northern irish to bolster your numbers. cant compete as the mighty england?

All I know is aussie's are the coolest people I've ever met!
I gotta go there someday, the flight just scares me.

England would've come 5th if they entered the Olympics on their own :cool:

I love winding up Aussies about sport, I just point to Hatton stopping Tszyu, knocking you out of 3 of the last 4 rugby world cups, the ashes in 2005 and now ahead in the Olympics

still tho, Aus is a nice place to visit for the weather and the women

they have more people than we do, plus "farms" where they cultivate olympic atheletes

not really, the conservative path the US follows is really just an extension of our ideals, its like we rule the world without having to take the responsibility for the mistakes :)

WE saved you in WWI, WWII and you've been subservient since then. BTW, you were the first ones to fuck up the Middle East...We're cleaning up your mess as usual. Former mandates of the UK that are terrorist states...good thing we beat your ass a long time ago and won our feedom.

WE saved you in WWI, WWII

you don't really believe that do you? I considered you intelligent, but perhaps you've been brainwashed. It was the Russian effort which changed both wars

and you've been subservient since then.

never that

BTW, you were the first ones to fuck up the Middle East...We're cleaning up your mess as usual.

indeed, you guys get to take the blame and the ire of the world :)

Former mandates of the UK that are terrorist states...good thing we beat your ass a long time ago and won our feedom.

ahaha, you're just another Britain - a borrowed identity passed off as your own, you're our children sent out to work on our behalf, we are father you are sonned

if hatton worried about hard work like he did eating and drinking he could of been something more than a one hit wonder. tszyu had longevity and will be remembered long after hatton. how many world cups have you won again? how many ashes series you won since 89? you will remain on top in the olympics though. with london 2012coming the money that will be spent will be enormous. history shows countries rise to the ocassion on home soil. i beleive you will come third in '12.

Top Bottom