Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China beat USA in the Olympics medal count

they may have won more medals but they still can't drive worth a damn....just saying....yea, i know, racist

Must be the independence thing, the gold medals is the IOC standard.

Seriously, not about hate, it is about tradition.

That's illogical. Why would the IOC award silver and bronze medals, and then not recognize them?
The US has always posted total medal counts. Even during the winter Olympics, and when the USSR dominated.

BTW: I love the UK - you're America's greatest friend, but Javagura called it right.

bro, how can a brit be calling american out for going down the tubes?
take a good look at your country, the sun has sadly set on your empire, never to rise again.
the days of nelson and india and owing the suez canal and naval blockades are sadly over for you.
i like you but you are coming across like a euro snob

Same for Rome, Turkey, Mongolia, Russia.................

Many world empires have come and gone hun, it is the nature of thing.

However, there is still the commonwealth, and countries are still quite pleased to be in it.

Military might really isn't the clever way to go anymore, economic might is, and there are quite a few gentle giants in the world that are just biding their time, India and China for example.

The American economy is quite dependant on manufacturing in China when you think about it.

Same for Rome, Turkey, Mongolia, Russia.................

Many world empires have come and gone hun, it is the nature of thing.

However, there is still the commonwealth, and countries are still quite pleased to be in it.

Military might really isn't the clever way to go anymore, economic might is, and there are quite a few gentle giants in the world that are just biding their time, India and China for example.

The American economy is quite dependant on manufacturing in China when you think about it.
i'm a student of history and i completely agree
america won't be the big dawg forever, i accept that fact.
but it just seems those that are most pissy with us are those that have lost worldwide clout and act a bit jealous
are time in the sun won't last, but don't hate because your time in the sun is certainly over

you don't get it, our empire still exists, the former colonies live on in our image, just as South America lives on in Spain's, its a lasting hold

surely the indigenious cultures of india, eqypt, and s.africa are very greatful for colonizing/butchering/forcing the english way onto them.
still, lord nelson was a pimp and i've always loved the brit navy

Top Bottom