Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest/Tri/Shoulder - new routine

Trying to drop about 20lbs and tone up while developing a sustainable program. In decent shape, but put on a few extra lbs due to poor dieting and beer. Was trining for a marathon until a few months back when I injured my foot been back in the gym about a month and have been tweaking my activities until I reached this plan. I was hoping for some feedback from someone who knows a little more about strength training and fitness in general. I'm doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week (apx 5000 calories/wk) plus the strength training schedule below. Lots of protein and a 1100 calorie daily deficit. I do my cardio after lifting and have a nice, tall protein shake when I'm done. I'm thinking my chest/tri/shoulder workout may need some work, but I also welcome any comments about the routine in general.

Day 1: Back/Bi/Abs
Day 2: Chest/Tri/Shoulder

Dips (3- failure)
Clean/Press (2-8)
Fly machine (3-10)
Incline bench (3-8)
Skull Crusher (3-10)
Shrugs (3-15)
Reverse-Grip Tricep Pushdown (3-10)

Day 3: Legs/Abs
Day 4 Cardio Only
Day 5 Repeat circuit

I'm skipping Sunday and picking up where I left off in the rotation on Monday.

Top Bottom