Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celebrity Boxing

i thought that tanya harding chick was fighting....

Each person that had the ad on their back won. Strange eh? Also, at gist.com, they're reporting that multiple endings were recorded to each match so that the "live" audience wouldn't know who won.

GLADIATOR351 said:
It was a joke!! All the bad celebs won.. and I wonder how much they were paid for the ads on their backs...

They had golden palace ads on their backs... ig you watch friday night boxing the actual boxers have this on their backs as well.

That being said I did not enjoy that at all... it's an hour of my life i will never get back.

It was interesting to see untrained people get in there and box. Kinda sad too. They kept saying how Willis had experience in the ring, but not how much. I just hope that if I ever box, I won't look that pathetic.

You know the rules on betting though. Always bet on the black guy. If there's no black guy, bet on the Irish guy.

By the way, Vanilla Ice is an out of shape pussy.

From someone who is a boxer let me put it in this perspective. Tonya harding looked to be the only one that EVER stepped a foot in the ring. The rest of those jobber bastards made the toughman contest look like a professional event. Vanilla ice was truly the most entertaining throwing every punch from his elbow and when willis bent over i seen that pansy ass throw a hammer fist on the back of his head. It was a disgusting display of morons with gloves and headgear on. However as stupid as it was i was still entertained =p.

Drizz

I had all my money on Paula Jones. I was sure she'd be able to kick Tonya's ass. I mean Tonya is only an white trash Olympic athlete..... Ummmmmmmmm.......... On second though, Paula never had a chance.

Top Bottom