Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone pls answer my stupid question?

KSHARP01 said:
Maybe more like a watermelon. :FRlol:
Is that good or bad? lol
are you willing to try and not be fat? or will you continue to snack, constantly? empty your desk drawer. or, if you don't work, clean out the couch, under the cushions. i bet you hide food from your kids.

pintoca said:
I heard there were "boobs, big ones" around here. As part of the Booblizei I need to make sure such claims are legitimate
bwahahahahha booblizei! funny

roflmao.......I am trying so hard to be good...really I am. Well, Feisty will be posting my pics up at a later date for me...so dont be mean! oh hell, who am I kidding....this is HT I am talking to......Must be having sugar withdrawls or something. :)

KSHARP01 said:
roflmao.......I am trying so hard to be good...really I am. Well, Feisty will be posting my pics up at a later date for me...so dont be mean! oh hell, who am I kidding....this is HT I am talking to......Must be having sugar withdrawls or something. :)
it must be because i am sooo sweet. like a forbidden donut....

Ilk said:
Ksharp01... Hello again! Thanks for k!

No problem! Oh and I wanted to let you know I got my products in the mail that you recommended to me...I'll let you know. But hell even if the Yes doens't work for me....the feeling is awesome. I love being all tingly ;)

HumanTarget said:
it must be because i am sooo sweet. like a forbidden donut....

BINGO!!! That's it exactly.....as if.....you sweet? NOT....but for some reason that kinda turns me on :) You freak you!!

KSHARP01 said:
No problem! Oh and I wanted to let you know I got my products in the mail that you recommended to me...I'll let you know. But hell even if the Yes doens't work for me....the feeling is awesome. I love being all tingly ;)

Great! Let me know by PM about YES.. That stuff is great, I use it top to toe.. Keeps everything tight tight tight! ;) :heart:

010804_cyberlovah.PNG

Top Bottom