Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone pls answer my stupid question?

okay no naked pics......but having someone post some pics later today....stay tuned

I wouldn't call myself a hottie but I am not ugly either.....I have boobs, big ones...does that count? lol

PS. HT...what do you look like? let me see some pics of you!!!
For some reason if any of yall have pics in your gallery...I can't see them. My work computer gives me "restricted site" when I click on them. I couldn't add my own pictures myself so I know a coworker that will be doing it from her home for me.

I have been enjoying the karma messages that people have been sending me, and I thank everyone for them. I am just learning how to work this Karma now and am giving as well as receiving. Selene likes to be fair and likes be generous with affection

KSHARP01 said:
I couldn't add my own pictures myself so I know a coworker that will be doing it from her home for me.

A Lesbian girlfriend co worker maybe ?

We sure hope so.

chop chop. hurry up.

KSHARP01 said:
okay no naked pics......but having someone post some pics later today....stay tuned

I wouldn't call myself a hottie but I am not ugly either.....I have boobs, big ones...does that count? lol

PS. HT...what do you look like? let me see some pics of you!!!
For some reason if any of yall have pics in your gallery...I can't see them. My work computer gives me "restricted site" when I click on them. I couldn't add my own pictures myself so I know a coworker that will be doing it from her home for me.
like my dick?

Top Bottom