Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone pls answer my stupid question?

KSHARP01 said:
How did I know you would say something like that......you never run out of these coments do you? Always have a comeback do you?
You do amuse me though....I'll give you that much.
So, so much for "show" and tell?
omg, woman, if i gave in to every penis hungry lassie here, there would be no mystery at all. i'm sure there are plenty of my pics out there.

your right......who doesn't like a good mystery. Besides I sure would hate to be disappointed at this point.
I am having to much fun with you this way. :)

KSHARP01 said:
your right......who doesn't like a good mystery. Besides I sure would hate to be disappointed at this point.
I am having to much fun with you this way. :)
i am ridiculously goodlooking. devastatingly handsome. i cause major accidents and small catastrophes because people cannot stop looking at me.

HumanTarget said:
i am ridiculously goodlooking. devastatingly handsome. i cause major accidents and small catastrophes because people cannot stop looking at me.

That is what you keep telling me but I am starting to think it is you who's the big fatty :chomp:

KSHARP01 said:
That is what you keep telling me but I am starting to think it is you who's the big fatty :chomp:
i've already said too much. and my pm box is filling up again....

:doublefi: Wtf???? R U Serious??? I Just Know Your Not Impling That It Is Me Filling Up Your Box.....well, If That Makes You Feel Good About Yourself....omg...whatever!!

KSHARP01 said:
:doublefi: Wtf???? R U Serious??? I Just Know Your Not Impling That It Is Me Filling Up Your Box.....well, If That Makes You Feel Good About Yourself....omg...whatever!!
easy now, Kelly. you ain't the only girl trying to get in these nice fitting drawers of mine.....but you should be more discreet and use the pm feature if you choose.

Kelly??? That is not my name....nice try.....But I will keep that in mind if I ever get that desperate for e-mail sex :velvett:

KSHARP01 said:
Kelly??? That is not my name....nice try.....But I will keep that in mind if I ever get that deperate for e-mail sex :velvett:
ok, Kathy. and don't get sassy with me. lots of non-desperate women have e mail sex with me.

Top Bottom