Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brock seems to be down for the count

depends on how much colon they take out. It would be hard to train if you were shitting through a screen door every day because you werent able to remove enough fluids from your stool. And your body does this by re-absorbing electrolytes (you know, water follows the salt) so it would fuck up your electrolytes enough that competition at that level could be impossible. Just a thought.

Is that professional medical jargon :confused:

depends on how much colon they take out. It would be hard to train if you were shitting through a screen door every day because you werent able to remove enough fluids from your stool. And your body does this by re-absorbing electrolytes (you know, water follows the salt) so it would fuck up your electrolytes enough that competition at that level could be impossible. Just a thought.

I was going to ask a question about this post and then I read your sig...........that is honest to god one of the most repellant passgages I've ever read. Where the fuck did that come from and who is responsible for it?

I was going to ask a question about this post and then I read your sig...........that is honest to god one of the most repellant passgages I've ever read. Where the fuck did that come from and who is responsible for it?

Lol buddy of mine working in downtown Vegas...

Lol buddy of mine working in downtown Vegas...

I get that pre vomit taste in my mouth just thinking about it. If my title in life was "ceasar" both you and your buddy would be summarily flogged for repeating that....:barf: I swear to god if that pops in my head next time I'm down on the woman I will find you chris..:lmao:

Top Bottom