Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brock seems to be down for the count

This is no duck. I'm not a big fan of lesnar but c'mon scots, there's no way he's ducking carwin. I understand Carwin is a big boy himself, but lesnar would still have probably close to 30 pounds on him at fight time. I liked carwins chances too, I was "really" looking forward to this fight. My opinion is that the years of drug use have come back to bite Brock. His liver is probably shot, "mono" my ass.

Carwin walks around at about 300lbs. He's the same height, he's just as strong if not stronger, he's just as good a wrestler, oh and he's about a 10x better striker. That's why Carwin is 11-0 and Lesnar is 4-1. Randy had no business letting Lesnar get a title shot it was pure publicity. I actually liked Brock until the way he acted after the second Mir fight.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I wasn't under the impression he was "that" strong. Strong yes, Lesnar strong though? And to be fair to Lesnar he's beaten Mir, Couture and Herring. Carwin doesn't have those type of wins......yet. Yes he's way better of a striker than Lesnar though. I was really looking forward to seeing how Lesnar would take one of his punches.

Carwin walks around at about 300lbs. He's the same height, he's just as strong if not stronger, he's just as good a wrestler, oh and he's about a 10x better striker. That's why Carwin is 11-0 and Lesnar is 4-1. Randy had no business letting Lesnar get a title shot it was pure publicity. I actually liked Brock until the way he acted after the second Mir fight.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Cheers,
Scotsman

There's a whole lotta crapola in that post:

Carwin is at least 2 inches shorter than Lesnar...they've been fudging his height/weight to try to make him look like more of an even match to Brock for quite some time. Carwin has admitted as much in interviews/tweets.

Carwin is a good 30lbs smaller than Lesnar in fighting shape.

Carwin was a DIVISION 2 wrestler...not nearly as good as Lesnar.

Carwin is a more accomplished striker no doubt, but that's all he'd have against Lesnar...a puncher's chance. And keep in mind that except for Gonzaga, Carwin has fought nothing but absolute cans while compiling his record.

There's a whole lotta crapola in that post:

Carwin is at least 2 inches shorter than Lesnar...they've been fudging his height/weight to try to make him look like more of an even match to Brock for quite some time. Carwin has admitted as much in interviews/tweets.

Carwin is a good 30lbs smaller than Lesnar in fighting shape.

Carwin was a DIVISION 2 wrestler...not nearly as good as Lesnar.

Carwin is a more accomplished striker no doubt, but that's all he'd have against Lesnar...a puncher's chance. And keep in mind that except for Gonzaga, Carwin has fought nothing but absolute cans while compiling his record.

You obviously didn't read the part that my best friend trains with Carwin did you? I know exactly how big he is. He overshot his cut in the Gonzaga fight to weigh in at 257.

Cans? (never heard that term) or not none of them have made 3:00 against Carwin. Lesnar's only strengths are his takedowns and the fact that he's been at least 30lbs heavier than all his opponents.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Well an intestinal disease means he will have irregular eating patterns and no training. So he will lose an awful lo of strength and size. Fucking sucks.....he was only just getting started in MMA too. I really wanted to see him fuck carwin up real good.

If he's out for a while I see velesquez becoming the interim champ.

He got held at gunpoint in Canada

Top Bottom