Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brock seems to be down for the count

Seriously...Lesnar is a big mofo but who honestly believes he's that "good" of a fighter. His last fight against mir he just laid on top of him and punched him a few times.

I've never seen carwin fight, but I think if you put anyone similar size to him in the cage and it's gonna be a good fight and not just lesnar holding someone down with his weight and punching them a few times til the ref stops it.

who did carwin beat besides Gonzaga? I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about carwin, but I didn't hear of him beating the likes of herring, mir and couture. I don't like the way Lesnar fights either, but wins are wins. Something seriously fucked is going on with Lesnar, and the whole shadiness of them not talking about it "to me" means that it's something that could possibly be linked back to roids, even if it has nothing to do with that. Intestinal bacteria sounds a bit far fetched to me. THat dude is a horse, no way his immune system doesn't fight off a little stomach virus. Something way fugged is going on with Lesnar and it has nothing to do with Carwin. I don't really like lesnar but I'll give him the respect he's earned and acknowledge that he's more than likely not ducking a guy who hasn't even remotely beaten the level of competition that lesnar has.

UFC Hvt. Champion Brock Lesnar is battling diverticulitis, a source told WCCO TV in the Twin Cities. The disease forms small pouches in the digestive system.

UFC Hvt. Champion Brock Lesnar is battling diverticulitis, a source told WCCO TV in the Twin Cities. The disease forms small pouches in the digestive system.

diverticulitis? hmmmm, my dad had that....i'll have to ask him about that.

but I don't see how that would keep him from ever fighting again. My dad was 70 years old when he had that surgery, now he obviously wasn't a fighter.....but if it could keep a horse like Brock from ever fighting again it should have fucked my dad up for life...lol. After he has the surgery he could be training again in 6 or so months. Seems like a convenient explanation for possibly something else.

but I don't see how that would keep him from ever fighting again. My dad was 70 years old when he had that surgery, now he obviously wasn't a fighter.....but if it could keep a horse like Brock from ever fighting again it should have fucked my dad up for life...lol. After he has the surgery he could be training again in 6 or so months. Seems like a convenient explanation for possibly something else.

depends on how much colon they take out. It would be hard to train if you were shitting through a screen door every day because you werent able to remove enough fluids from your stool. And your body does this by re-absorbing electrolytes (you know, water follows the salt) so it would fuck up your electrolytes enough that competition at that level could be impossible. Just a thought.

depends on how much colon they take out. It would be hard to train if you were shitting through a screen door every day because you werent able to remove enough fluids from your stool. And your body does this by re-absorbing electrolytes (you know, water follows the salt) so it would fuck up your electrolytes enough that competition at that level could be impossible. Just a thought.

"ohhhhhh look at me, Im a fucking MD and shit"

Top Bottom