Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend a different person after prohormones, Help!!

Pro-hormones suck, they can shut your test down completely. In some guys this can have dire consequences. Common side effects can be pretty much everything you described i.e. depression, withdrawn, mood swings, increase in body fat, muscles start to shrink or look flat, testes shrink, GH is reduced, NO libido, maybe even no boner!. It also happens to a lot of guys going off a cycle. It can also happen to guys when they go on a roid cycle and use a dose too small when the cycle does not have enough androgens. It happened to a friend once who took Andriol by itself thinking it would be really safe. All it did was give him gains for about a month and then everything shut down. Then all of the side effects that we just mentioned started to occur.

Don't believe me?? then just google what happens to men with low testosterone...Questions answered.

You need to get him off to a doc, get a blood test to see what his hormone levels are like and then go on a course of HCG such as Pregnyl or Clomid or both together.

Good luck.

Hi everyone,

Would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice. My boyfriend has been on a pro hormone for the last few weeks not sure of the name white bottle he bought in the states think it could be along the lines of tren. Anyway since he has come off it he is a total different person, he says he feels empty and wants to be on his own doesnt want to eat or be around anyone. He also has problems with his libido.

A few days ago he told me it wasnt working anymore and things just arent the same and it was over. Yes things havent been great in awhile but we have been working on it and only last week he was telling me I was the one bla bla. Do you think his behaviour and decision to end things has anything to do with the pro hormones or should I just move on and take it its how he really feels? He has never said any of that to me once before and now all of a sudden hes totally done and has just shut me off completly no contact in days.

emptyness, depression, not feeling right in himself, wants to be alone these are all thigs he has been going through. He is taking soe sort of pct which he said before it ended would make him feel better but he ended things with me before he even gave them a chance to kick in.

I'm so confused and angry did the prohormones bring out his true feelings or is he just in a really bad place and doing things without thinking.

Please please help!
Thank you

He should stop what he is taking now and get some blood work done.

Top Bottom