Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing workout

ROFFLE !

GymGurl :

Dont let that Discourage you from working your way up to Hammering on the Serious Bag though . THye fact is that at SOME point when you Ramp it Up youre going to feel it later in Recovery - isnt that the way it is with Weights ? You have to Figure that thats the Best Simulation youre going to get to Smacking a full Grown Male in the Jaw or Temple - prepare your Wrists for it !

Good point.....Oh and btw last time I looked I didn't need a jockstrap yet! LOL I would love to train with you guys!

Posted by Gymgurl:

Oh and btw last time I looked I didn't need a jockstrap yet! LOL I would love to train with you guys!

Thats cool, cuz we spar 'shirts and skins' in my gym--------------and I'm always shirts.

Something tells me that visible breasts wouild seriously impede my ground game.

Better to sweat in practice than bleed in battle.

Djimbe said:
ROFFLE !

GymGurl :

Dont let that Discourage you from working your way up to Hammering on the Serious Bag though . THye fact is that at SOME point when you Ramp it Up youre going to feel it later in Recovery - isnt that the way it is with Weights ? You have to Figure that thats the Best Simulation youre going to get to Smacking a full Grown Male in the Jaw or Temple - prepare your Wrists for it !

Gymgurl said:
Thats what I am thinking......his focus would be gone

Gone ? Nahhh , CHANGED ... DEFINATELY !

novamanms said:
Something tells me that visible breasts wouild seriously impede my ground game.

Umm , I think that it would only Improve my ABility to "Penetrate The Guard" ...

You would have to REfocus...lol the penatrate part....you would have to catch this guard first LOL

Top Bottom