Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing workout

Okay I will work on that and see if that helps...I do know that when I get someone holding the mitts they keep moving or backing up which drives me crazy...I prefer to work by myself on the bag....but I will make sure I am closer...and see if that makes a difference

they're moving back on the mitts to teach you to step forward with your punches, BUT I would not do this with a new fighter until they learn their balance. The easiest way to gauge your correct distance is to hold your extended punching hand, and touch the bag---then you take 1/2 step back, and that is your 'punching' range.

I figured if she was trying to hammer the bag too hard, she would have already hurt her wrists. But that would be a sharp pain. A dull ache isn't always bad.

My wrists never hurt,....okay the instructor thoght it ws the jarring of the heavier bag...we use mits in class which have give...that is why I am not sore form that....and my bogy was not used to the bag with hardley any give....but I know I let that bag have it too...

Gloves and Wraps are certainly beneficial, but a wrap can actually make things worse if it isn't on properly.

Top Bottom