Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing tall people

gymtime said:

:FRlol:

Lemme go out on a limb here.....you're a little person right??

I'll go out on a higher limb. Based upon your previous 2 statements...... your i.q. is lower than 100 right??

biteme said:

I'll go out on a higher limb. Based upon your previous 2 statements...... your i.q. is lower than 100 right??

Shouldn't you and your little friends be welcoming someone into Munchkinland or something?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:

Dude if I got you in a headlock or anyone else with my strength, I promise you, you would not be able to do shit except die. Everyperson that I got in the lock had to give up within 10 seconds or risk permanent damage. You sound like a cocky dumbfuck. The kind of big guy that I like to emabarrass.

LOL... not cocky at all..... and avoid fights at all costs.. besides it is much cooler while eveyone is watching them turn red yelling and making threats at me to just just stand there and look down at them.
As far as your headlock... maybe it would break my neck, but the only time someone had me in one I scooped them up and dropped them threw, unfortunitly, my friends car windshield. Not much he could do since both hands are being used to try and squeeze the life out of me... and yes... my friend was very pissed at me... VERY !
Besides.... I would much rather talk about fucking then fighting... so if you think you can kick the shit out of me... cool... cause in the end it's all good. I would rather be 6'5" and 226 then anything under 6'.... I weighed in today a little heavier... good for me !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

bellx1 said:

LOL... not cocky at all..... and avoid fights at all costs.. besides it is much cooler while eveyone is watching them turn red yelling and making threats at me to just just stand there and look down at them.
As far as your headlock... maybe it would break my neck, but the only time someone had me in one I scooped them up and dropped them threw, unfortunitly, my friends car windshield. Not much he could do since both hands are being used to try and squeeze the life out of me... and yes... my friend was very pissed at me... VERY !
Besides.... I would much rather talk about fucking then fighting... so if you think you can kick the shit out of me... cool... cause in the end it's all good. I would rather be 6'5" and 226 then anything under 6'.... I weighed in today a little heavier... good for me !

Now see? Big people are cool!!! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:
I have read a lot of your posts. And I notice that you like to argue with people.
I do like to argue with people. That's how I learn. Please shoot me the day I seek out dialogue simply to agree.

biteme said:
Your downfall is in assuming things. Did I say that I could defeat every tall guy? I totally agree with what you just said. It seems that you made an inference from my statement that I have defeated a lot of taller, bigger opponents that I am implying that I can defeat them all.
You did say "And another thing at 6'5" and 220, you are not very big. You barely outweigh me and are much taller. I am willing to bet that I could defeat you within 30 seconds. Anyone want to take bets."

Sure sounds like your making a judgment as to whether you could kick a group of peoples asses based on their measurements. To say that that is an ignorant assumption is a huge understatement.

Regardless of what your statements led me to believe were ignorant assumptions on your part, it seems we agree on that we can't judge a fighter by his measurements.

However, agreeing on this point would end all argument, so I'll submit the following.

You also said "Dude if I got you in a headlock or anyone else with my strength, I promise you, you would not be able to do shit except die. Everyperson that I got in the lock had to give up within 10 seconds or risk permanent damage. You sound like a cocky dumbfuck. The kind of big guy that I like to emabarrass."

Again, a very dangerous assumption. I'd pay money to have you come here and put me in a headlock. (I might just get my ass kicked, but so might you. Yeah, ok, I'm a hard ass too, I'm sure I'd kick your ass).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

Silent Method said:

I do like to argue with people. That's how I learn. Please shoot me the day I seek out dialogue simply to agree.

You did say "And another thing at 6'5" and 220, you are not very big. You barely outweigh me and are much taller. I am willing to bet that I could defeat you within 30 seconds. Anyone want to take bets."

Sure sounds like your making a judgment as to whether you could kick a group of peoples asses based on their measurements. To say that that is an ignorant assumption is a huge understatement.

Regardless of what your statements led me to believe were ignorant assumptions on your part, it seems we agree on that we can't judge a fighter by his measurements.

However, agreeing on this point would end all argument, so I'll submit the following.

You also said "Dude if I got you in a headlock or anyone else with my strength, I promise you, you would not be able to do shit except die. Everyperson that I got in the lock had to give up within 10 seconds or risk permanent damage. You sound like a cocky dumbfuck. The kind of big guy that I like to emabarrass."

Again, a very dangerous assumption. I'd pay money to have you come here and put me in a headlock. (I might just get my ass kicked, but so might you. Yeah, ok, I'm a hard ass too, I'm sure I'd kick your ass).

You'd pay money to let me put you in a headlock to see if you could get out of it and win. You've got a deal. You put up 3g's, since you are so confident, if you win as you are sure of, I will pay you 1 grand, if you lose you pay me the 3grand. Since you are sure. How about it?

Biteme ... just curious about your stats..... Not trying to stir the shit... just curious..... nothing more.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:
You'd pay money to let me put you in a headlock to see if you could get out of it and win. You've got a deal. You put up 3g's, since you are so confident, if you win as you are sure of, I will pay you 1 grand, if you lose you pay me the 3grand. Since you are sure. How about it?
I'm broke as hell, but I'd do it for free. Where do you live?

I'd assume we'd need a lawyer to draw up a contract, as me breaking your skull or removing your scrotum may be in order if your headlock is as good as you say it is.

bellx1 said:
Biteme ... just curious about your stats..... Not trying to stir the shit... just curious..... nothing more.....

I assume you mean height and weight. 5'9" and 205lbs. Bench over 400, deadlift close to 600. Very strong and used to be lightning quick. I'm getting up in age, so not as nimble and quick, but could still get the job done against most people. I don't know I might lose if your a real tough dude. But my size or your size wouldn't have much to do with it i surmise. As far as Silent Method's response, it sounds like he is willing to let me put the lock on him and try to get out. That's too good of odds to pass up. He would have to be one bad mofo because the lock, while not the same as a choke, is almost impossible to get out of once you are caught in it and the neck can be broken if a person doesn't tap out.

biteme said:

I assume you mean height and weight. 5'9" and 205lbs. Bench over 400, deadlift close to 600. Very strong and used to be lightning quick. I'm getting up in age, so not as nimble and quick, but could still get the job done against most people. I don't know I might lose if your a real tough dude. But my size or your size wouldn't have much to do with it i surmise. As far as Silent Method's response, it sounds like he is willing to let me put the lock on him and try to get out. That's too good of odds to pass up. He would have to be one bad mofo because the lock, while not the same as a choke, is almost impossible to get out of once you are caught in it and the neck can be broken if a person doesn't tap out.

I think you're the toughest hombre in these here parts.

Top Bottom