Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing tall people

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:

Dude if I got you in a headlock or anyone else with my strength, I promise you, you would not be able to do shit except die. Everyperson that I got in the lock had to give up within 10 seconds or risk permanent damage. You sound like a cocky dumbfuck. The kind of big guy that I like to emabarrass.

...oooooooooooohhhhhhh......internet tough guys. Gotta love 'em.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

joncrane said:

...oooooooooooohhhhhhh......internet tough guys. Gotta love 'em.

Hey, I wouldn't have stated the fact if not for being provoked by his ignorance. He thinks because he is tall, that he has an automatic advantage over shorter people. I have run into guys with that kind of attitude and they make me sick. I generally will not fight unless attacked, but I've had to listen to tall guys run their stupid mouth on plenty of occasions because of their overconfidence and ignorance.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:
And another thing at 6'5" and 220, you are not very big. You barely outweigh me and are much taller. I am willing to bet that I could defeat you within 30 seconds. Anyone want to take bets. I had a taller guy, 6'2" once think he could take me. He looked weak so I guaranteed that I could beat him within 10 seconds. It took more like 5. Once the pressure was applied to the side of his neck, he had to immediately give up. It is incredibly painful and you can't move a muscle when in the lock. Within a minute from the pressure your neck will be broken. It is essentially a choke lock from the side. LOL at thinking you could run into a wall or stand up with that pressure being applied to your scrawny neck.
Dude, your big downfall here is that you think you can size everyone up by some very arbitrary criteria.

There are plenty of guys smaller and shorter than me who could kick my ass. I could kick the asses of plenty of guys smaller and shorter than me. Likewise, there are plenty of guys bigger than me who'd kick my ass. There are plenty of guys bigger than me who's asses I'd easily kick. On different days, different hours, different situations, most of these could be reversed. Need I go on?

It's a fact!!

Weightlifters are notoriously bad fighters, despite what they'll tell you.

A good tall wrestler will always beat a good short wrestler.

......ok....that's two facts. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

Silent Method said:

Dude, your big downfall here is that you think you can size everyone up by some very arbitrary criteria.

There are plenty of guys smaller and shorter than me who could kick my ass. I could kick the asses of plenty of guys smaller and shorter than me. Likewise, there are plenty of guys bigger than me who'd kick my ass. There are plenty of guys bigger than me who's asses I'd easily kick. On different days, different hours, different situations, most of these could be reversed. Need I go on?

I have read a lot of your posts. And I notice that you like to argue with people. Your downfall is in assuming things. Did I say that I could defeat every tall guy? I totally agree with what you just said. It seems that you made an inference from my statement that I have defeated a lot of taller, bigger opponents that I am implying that I can defeat them all.

gymtime said:
It's a fact!!

Weightlifters are notoriously bad fighters, despite what they'll tell you.

A good tall wrestler will always beat a good short wrestler.

......ok....that's two facts. :)

Oh God. Another ignorant fuck. I suppose on that level a good tall boxer will always defeat a good short one. Well, hmmm. Mike Tyson lost to every tall opponent. Didn't he? If you are going to post something that ignorant, please don't post at all.

biteme said:

Oh God. Another ignorant fuck. I suppose on that level a good tall boxer will always defeat a good short one. Well, hmmm. Mike Tyson lost to every tall opponent. Didn't he? If you are going to post something that ignorant, please don't post at all.

:FRlol:

Lemme go out on a limb here.....you're a little person right??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:

Hey, I wouldn't have stated the fact if not for being provoked by his ignorance. He thinks because he is tall, that he has an automatic advantage over shorter people. I have run into guys with that kind of attitude and they make me sick. I generally will not fight unless attacked, but I've had to listen to tall guys run their stupid mouth on plenty of occasions because of their overconfidence and ignorance.

It's cool bro. I'm glad you cleared that up.

JC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boxing tall people

biteme said:

It's cool bro. I'm glad you cleared that up.

JC

P.S. And I like the "generally" part. If I ever am out and am in an irascible mood can I call you up?

Top Bottom