Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Boxer Ever

jokerswild said:
Ali without a doubt....

20 other boxers other than Ali, most in other weight classes. Without a doubt. When it comes to opinion, there is always doubt.

jokerswild said:
Ali without a doubt....

And I pick Marciano over Ali. DId you ever see him fight? Go to the website. Even Ebony magazine calls him the most ferocious man to ever put on a pair of gloves. Hard to argue with his KO percentage and undefeated record. And he beat all the greats. Knocked them out. You will say they were past their prime. So what? He did what he was suppose to do then.

The Shadow said:
you have to consider Holyfield - the ONLY 4 time heavyweight champ

has to be considered, on his night he was awesome, maybe the best cruiserweight ever???

I still think Roy Jones is the best of recent years.

biteme said:
I'm getting sick of these dumbass arguments. Fact is, noone will ever know.

You're right, no one will ever know. Unless someone comes along and is clearly better. It isn't clearcut. Its such a diverse sport.

biteme said:
And I pick Marciano over Ali. DId you ever see him fight? Go to the website. Even Ebony magazine calls him the most ferocious man to ever put on a pair of gloves. Hard to argue with his KO percentage and undefeated record. And he beat all the greats. Knocked them out. You will say they were past their prime. So what? He did what he was suppose to do then.
You have your opinion I have mine, don't think he could have KO Ali in his prime, rember the Foreman Ali fight, Foreman beat the shit out of Ali then got his ass handed to him........

Tyson and Marciano

Top Bottom