Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Boxer Ever

little chris said:
Tyson had to get in close he was one of the shortest heavyweights at the time. only 5'11"

True. I have the same problem in my boxing school. I'm short. So if cannot hit them since I'm out of reach, but they can hit me. If I come closer I can hit them, but that makes me vulnerable because they're all better than me (I'm a beginner). So I got quite a few punches in the face, mostly left hooks when I got too close. But my defence improves and I also gave a few jab/directs. Oh well, my lip is swollen and my left eye got a little smaller but atleast there's progress.

RDJ said:
Tyson wasn't the best, I'll admit that right away. I do however think he was the best to look at, in his days. He was very agressive and had a great punch, I loved watching his fights. Tyson was like a pitbull, always attacking. No dancing around people, just hitting them. I like close range fights, Tyson always gets in close.

He should have retired a long time ago. Now I'm stuck with the images of Tyson being KO'd :)

Tyson was just a shorter stupid version of George Foreman.

roy jones jr., ali, sugar ray robinson, sugar ray leonard, all absolute phenoms who must all be respected for their accomplishments and talent. i am biased to roy jones cause i followed him as a middleweight and saw him dominate hopkins with a broken right hand, toney, and everyother undefeated fighter. the only fighter to go a round without being hit. the only fighter to throw only one punch in a 2 minute period and k.o his opponent without being touched the whole time. rjj hands down

Over all, Im gonna have to go with Tyson. As for my Favorite to watch Im gonna go with Chavez or Gatti. They arent the greatest of all time, but you definatly got your moneys worth when you did Pay Per View.

vez

marciano may have been undefeated but he would get wooped by tyson, ali, he would i think take out lennox simply cause lewis has a glass jaw, but hell even holyfield would wax that ass, its evolution the guy was slow, ray robinson was ahead of his time with those skills and talent. i think a middleweight fight between ray robinson and roy jones would be pound for pound best fight. hagler was awesome, but i watched a smaller ray leonard win, yes win the fight against him, roy jones or robinson would have given leonard brain damage for stepping up to that weight. oh and there is a new kid on the block, floyd mayweather who is as talented as they come

hey Bruce whats up man?

Top Bottom