Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol cycle hc generate vs test 17

supplement67

Beastdrol cycle hc generate vs test 17 , help advice

Weeks 1/2 rs transaderm

3/7 beastdrol
Hc generate / test 17
N2 guard
Fish oil
Transderm
7/10 forma stanzolol
Unleashed
Pct
Bulbine
Test 17 ?
Hey elite , warming up for a cycle in the new year and am debating hc generate or the test 17 , what you guys think ? :confused:

Last edited:
You could run HCGENERATE ES during your cycle and test stack in PCT. The regular version wouldnt even compare to test stack.

You could also include Ostarine, GW in PCT, but I would have a serm on deck as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Here is a complete cycle layout for you...

1-8 transaderm 5 pumps a day
1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-8 beastdrol 20/20/20/30
1-8 n2guard n2bm.com
1-8 liquidex n2bm.com
1-8 hcgenerate es n2bm.com

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Re: Beastdrol cycle hc generate vs test 17 , help advice

I like the idea of using Test Stack for PCT with HCGenerate on cycle. HCGenerate ES on cycle would be even better.

Here is how I would set PCT up

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Re: Beastdrol cycle hc generate vs test 17 , help advice

Dylan and Rick laid out some great plans here... so you got some options.. ill tell you from personal experience Sarms1 should be incorp in every cycle as it is very effective... fat loss, strength gains, muscle hardening, recomping, PCT.. they truly shine in every aspect.

And for the best ancillaries AG is the best.. there are no bunk chems with them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for input guys will look at the ostarine for pct serms was thinking of maybe torem , is the Clomid needed for this cycle was looking to run the beast low around 20 mgs only as was put of Clomid a while ago and was told forma would do the job

i would run a serm... beast will shut you down very hard bro... you can use torem as opposed to clomid if you want... i would definitely run a serm though...

I always love HCGenerate during a cycle, but it can be used in PCT too. Its definitely geared more towards cycle support though, so use it on cycle for sure.

Top Bottom