Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Gay Cowboy Fans

Coverguy said:
I definitely don't believe they'll be a playoff team this year.

A) The division is too good.
B) They're probably going to start Testaverde for only a few weeks before turning the reigns over to Henson (rookies never kick much ass their first year.)
C) Their schedule is harder this year based on last year's performance.

Decent team, but 8-8 and just out of the playoffs is probably what they're looking at. In all honesty, the NFC east should be pretty fucking awesome. I'd be surprised if anyone but the division winner(Eagles) made the playoffs b/c they beat on each other so much.

North: Vikings & Packers should both piece together good seasons in a weak division. In the South: Panthers & Saints should make a good stab at the playoffs. West: probably just the Rams, but maybe the Seahawks.

I love the NFL!! Such parity!!!

Unless Vinny Green Balls totally sucks balls, I can't imagine Parcells turning the team over to a rookie QB who hasn't had game action in 2 years. It's not like he's planning on coaching the team more than a few years.

Turd Ferguson said:
BREAKING NEWS:

The cowboys suck and it probably dosen't matter anyway. they may go 3-10 without him? Instead of 4-9

10-6 last year and they have improved (with the rest of the NFC East). @ least 10-6 maybe 11-5. Barring injury.

Top Bottom