Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian Hunter Killer has already played the race card!

manny78 said:
So an assault weapon is a dirt cheap rifle which looks mean ? Damn, I'm glad to know my G36K is so expensive and looks like a Star Trek weapon....
didnt say anything about looking mean. And can we assume he had a 30 shot banana clip on there? Sounds like he was lettin loose quite a bit.

jestros said:
didnt say anything about looking mean. And can we assume he had a 30 shot banana clip on there? Sounds like he was lettin loose quite a bit.

SKS come with a 10 round clip only. The SKS-D can take 30 rounds mag. BTW you can stick a 30 round mag on a bolt-action rifle and will still be able to kill everyone at McDonald's if you wish....

manny78 said:
SKS come with a 10 round clip only. The SKS-D can take 30 rounds mag. BTW you can stick a 30 round mag on a bolt-action rifle and will still be able to kill everyone at McDonald's if you wish....
From the artical it sounds like he fired more than 10 shoots. Like I said an sks can be easily modified to take a 30 shotter. I remember the first time I saw an SKS in a gun store, it was like $120, and the guy told me it was easy to get a big banana on there.
You know about guns, how much time does it take to fire 10 rounds with a bolt action vs a semi-auto? Big difference there. If he had a bolt action I am sure more people would have escaped.
I AM NOT saying all semi auto rifles should be banned, but IMHO, hunters who hunt with them are wimps.

He has learned well in his 27 years in America. You shoot eight people, blame them. You kill your child, it's not your fault, it's society's. We can't take responsibility for anything we do anymore, it's always someone elses fault. :(

jestros said:
From the artical it sounds like he fired more than 10 shoots. Like I said an sks can be easily modified to take a 30 shotter. I remember the first time I saw an SKS in a gun store, it was like $120, and the guy told me it was easy to get a big banana on there.
You know about guns, how much time does it take to fire 10 rounds with a bolt action vs a semi-auto? Big difference there. If he had a bolt action I am sure more people would have escaped.
I AM NOT saying all semi auto rifles should be banned, but IMHO, hunters who hunt with them are wimps.

Well, maybe the guy knew about reloading his rifle ? he fired 20 shots which is 2 clips.

As for bolt-action, if it's a short action it's pretty fast. I mean look at the German army during the WWII or the british, their main rifle was a bolt-aciton (K98 and Lee Enfield). I agree for a newbie it's a pain in the ass but for an experienced shooter, it's not that bad...

I have an sk....and btw - who in the hell hunts deer with one??

lol

He's already beig made into the good guy, and the victim racist rednecks who deserved it. Gotta love the media and his legal defense!

DIVISION said:
I'm dissapointed in you, Shadowz.

You are better than this.^^^

DIV

:chomp:

LOL

WAs that directed at you??

if so....it was for Ulcast

Top Bottom