Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian Hunter Killer has already played the race card!

Ffactor said:
It's all about genetics. Some people are genetically pre-disposed to acting a certain way. I have no respect for them.

BINGO !!!! Like why a third of all black males between 18 and 30 are either in prison, on bail awaiting trial or on parole.

He was on private property. That says alot. I mean even if they called him racist names he was still on their property. He is guilty. In Texas you can be shot for poaching on private property. They should have just shot'em.

Maybe I read the story different you than you all, but I thought it said the rednecks only had one gun between them and it was a pistol. The nipper had an assault rifle.
Fish in a barrel. That answers peoples questions about why you need an assault rifle to go hunting, its just in case you want to go postal.

jestros said:
Maybe I read the story different you than you all, but I thought it said the rednecks only had one gun between them and it was a pistol. The nipper had an assault rifle.
Fish in a barrel. That answers peoples questions about why you need an assault rifle to go hunting, its just in case you want to go postal.

The SKS is not an assault rifle.

http://www.surplusrifle.com/sks/index.asp

tiger88 said:
ok we all know the story... how the hell does one man kil 6 and wound 2 while he is untouched?

wouldnt they shoot back at him?

wisconsin dudes = pussies or just bad shots?

Read it dude,they only had one gun between them.

jestros said:
Well, if you want to get technical, but we all know it is cheaply and easily modified into one. It's dirt cheap as well.

So an assault weapon is a dirt cheap rifle which looks mean ? Damn, I'm glad to know my G36K is so expensive and looks like a Star Trek weapon....

Top Bottom