Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian Hunter Killer has already played the race card!

gymrat said:
WTF is one chinese guy doing in the middle of nowhere, knowing there are hudreds of white red necks with guns all around him?
confidence

and I doubt the results would have been different if they had all been armed
what was that line in one of the boot camp scenes in Full Metal Jacket?
something along the lines of "this is what one motivated marine can do with a rifle"
refering to both Oswald and the guy in the tower at the U. of Texas

Firebaall said:
Broly, do you think anybody really cares about six N****** being killed?

How offensive is that?

That's my point. Not only are you showing what an ass you are, but what kind of racist shithead you are too. It also feeds well into the topic at hand. The race card will be played as a defence, because it will bank on people's prejudices and stereotypes.

so a "redneck" is a race? whoa.. ive been missing out.

Yarg! said:
so a "redneck" is a race? whoa.. ive been missing out.

Here you go fuckhead:

Main Entry: red·neck
Pronunciation: 'red-"nek
Function: noun
1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class
2 often disparaging : a person whose behavior and opinions are similar to those attributed to rednecks
- redneck also red·necked /-"nekt/ adjective

While not a recognized ethnic group, that term is used as a derogatory description for a group of caucasian people. It's as racist as someone saying "cotton picker" or similar terms. Are you suggesting the term "cotton picker" isn't a racist term? Do you believe that there is a race "cotton picker"?

Damn you are stupid. It's a good thing there isn't a "stupid" race. That way I can call you a stupid fuck and still be politically correct.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=redneck

wow you get excited easily don't you? did ur redneck father beat the shit outta you when you were a kid? anyways... to use your rather poor example against you:

you claim that the term "redneck" is a derogatory comment aimed at (generally) white people from the (generally) southern rural laboring class. however, "redneck" is a generalized term for pretty much every white person who partake in the (generally) souther rural labor class' lifestyle. whereas, the term "cotton picker" is catered towards those strictly of african ethnicity. thus, "cotton picker" would be racist, whereas "redneck" , would not- unless, ofcourse; the southern labor class was a race.

Yarg! said:
wow you get excited easily don't you? did ur redneck father beat the shit outta you when you were a kid? anyways... to use your rather poor example against you:

you claim that the term "redneck" is a derogatory comment aimed at (generally) white people from the (generally) southern rural laboring class. however, "redneck" is a generalized term for pretty much every white person who partake in the (generally) souther rural labor class' lifestyle. whereas, the term "cotton picker" is catered towards those strictly of african ethnicity. thus, "cotton picker" would be racist, whereas "redneck" , would not- unless, ofcourse; the southern labor class was a race.

Stupidity and ignorance bothers me. So your argument bothers me. My "definition" of redneck isn't my own creation. It's lettered plain as day in the dictonary. I'm sorry if you didn't understand the definition correctly. What didn't you understand? I'll make an attempt to cure you of your ignorance for the sake of reducing your misconception of the world.

Here's the definition with the important, and key words highlighted for the sake of your oversight.

Main Entry: red·neck
Pronunciation: 'red-"nek
Function: noun
1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class
2 often disparaging : a person whose behavior and opinions are similar to those attributed to rednecks
- redneck also red·necked /-"nekt/ adjective

Note the key words "a white" and "attributed". Do you need more help understanding how the words "a white" refers to a specific race? Do you need help to see how "attributed" is a synonym for a stereotype in this example? I'm not going to do all your homework here for you bud. Once you gain a stronger knowledge of the English language, we can continue. I suggest you read the definition of racism. It will help you construct your future arguments.

Personally I'm just sick of everybody's double standard and those that don't understand that they even use them.

for one, i never said it was your definition. i just used your example:

"While not a recognized ethnic group, that term is used as a derogatory description for a GROUP of caucasian people. It's as racist as someone saying "cotton picker" or similar terms. Are you suggesting the term "cotton picker" isn't a racist term? Do you believe that there is a race "cotton picker"?"

i simply stated, the difference between the term red neck being used to describe a group of caucasians from the southern labor class (as stated in the dictionary), and the term "cotton picker". unless those group of caucasians from the southern labor class were a race themselves; yes, it would be RACIST. however, not every WHITE person is from the southern labor class, so thus; it would not be refering to the white RACE as a whole. now the term "cotton picker" is used against black skinned/culture/tradition people (same as the N word) and seeing as all black people are black, that term would be RACIST.

Yarg! said:
whereas, the term "cotton picker" is catered towards those strictly of african ethnicity. thus, "cotton picker" would be racist, whereas "redneck" , would not- unless, ofcourse; the southern labor class was a race.

Ahhh heck...

While we're at it.

Please tell those cotton picking Egyptians to stop leaving their mummies everywhere....being as they are from an African ethnicity and all.

I can explain the humour in this barb at the expense of your statement if needed.

Top Bottom