Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian Hunter Killer has already played the race card!

Yarg! said:
unless those group of caucasians from the southern labor class were a race themselves; yes, it would be RACIST. however, not every WHITE person is from the southern labor class, so thus; it would not be refering to the white RACE as a whole. now the term "cotton picker" is used against black skinned/culture/tradition people (same as the N word) and seeing as all black people are black, that term would be RACIST.

While you are padding your argument with the truth that "all black people are black", you are failing to see that "redneck" is a derogatory word exclusively used against a group of white people. When someone uses "redneck" as a descriptive force, are you picturing any other colour of skin than a white man's? Just becuase it narrows down on a specific social sub grouping, that in it's own rights isn't a nationality, doesn't mean it can't be considered racist.

Truely think that through.

When someone uses "redneck" as a descriptive force, are you picturing any other colour of skin than a white man's? "

as a matter of fact.. yes. to me redneck is also a lifestyle choice- such as calling a gay person a "fag" (or though that gay person may not nessecarily be a certain skin color).

one of my best friends is black
on the way to the beach
in alabama you travl via interstate about an hour.5
and then go an hour and half over "country" roads
I heard him comment over and over about redneck this and redneck that
heh

redneck is an offensive term to use when describing white people.

nigger is an offensive term to use when describing black people

BUT !!!!
one black can call another black a nigger and it is not offensive
one white can call another white a redneck and it is not offensive

The use of these terms BY WHOM and in what context determines whether these terms are offensive.

The problem you have in recognizing this, YARG!, is that you believe only white people can be racist, therefore any derogatory terms used against whites are not inhehently racist but any terms used against blacks are.

The multicultural agenda pushed in public discourse in America today NEEDS TO marginalize white people and maintain the arguement that all whites are racist if it to continue.

Yarg! said:
When someone uses "redneck" as a descriptive force, are you picturing any other colour of skin than a white man's? "

as a matter of fact.. yes. to me redneck is also a lifestyle choice- such as calling a gay person a "fag" (or though that gay person may not nessecarily be a certain skin color).

Then this is your problem. You don't understand how the term is defined. By the very definition it refers to white people ( directly in terms of a specific sub culture ). You personally might not regard the term "redneck" as referring to white people alone, but that doesn't mean that you are correct.

You have a misconception that needs to be resolved before you can make a vaild argument. You personally don't define the words in the English language. If you can't understand this, then arguing this point is beyond your capacity. I'm sorry, this is the truth. You are ignorant in this matter, and you don't see that the world isn't defined by your personal standards or understanding.

It's sad how ignorance is the breeding ground for racism, and that your mind is fertile for it to take hold.

Last edited:
Yarg! said:

as a matter of fact.. yes.

Please inform me of what other skin colours you are thinking of? You really need to go back over that definition. Is English a second language for you? All I can reason for your lack of understanding, is that perhaps you are a French Canadian, and need help with the translation. If not the case, there is a lacking in your mental capacity.

Here's a big list of hate that you might understand my point better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Funny how your "non racist" term makes the list of ethnic slurs. I hope you find this educational in regards to seeing how your "non racist" term finds company. After going to this extreme, if you don't understand, I'll understand that you lack the compassion or capacity to comprehend.

Last edited:
well, since there is another person who supports ur side here, then i rest my case. as for "lifestyle choice" well it could be anyone who leads the "redneck" lifestyle. and no... i dont think white people are the only racist ones, hengst. and no matter what u tell/show me , i refuse to believe that "redbeck" is a racist term. its not because im stupid , but because of a little thing called cognitive dissonance. this being a free country, i shall practise it as i so chose. well ill just leave u with this though:
in your reference of racial slurs it is stated "Redneck- U.S., an rural, unrefined white person", and unless Im mistaken, a rural unrefined white person is not from a seperate race. true, hes white, but hes not on his own race. besides what good is a reference when it makes silly grammatical errors- after all, it should be the undisputed athority of all things racial. anyways... im off; ta ta! or should i say au revoir!

Last edited:
Yarg! said:
well, since there is another person who supports ur side here, then i rest my case. as for "lifestyle choice" well it could be anyone who leads the "redneck" lifestyle. and no... i dont think white people are the only racist ones, hengst. and no matter what u tell/show me , i refuse to believe that "redbeck" is a racist term. its not because im stupid , but because of a little thing called cognitive dissonance. this being a free country, i shall practise it as i so chose. well ill just leave u with this though:
in your reference of racial slurs it is stated "Redneck- U.S., an rural, unrefined white person", and unless Im mistaken, a rural unrefined white person is not from a seperate race. true, hes white, but hes not on his own race. besides what good is a reference when it makes silly grammatical errors- after all, it should be the undisputed athority of all things racial. anyways... im off; ta ta! or should i say au revoir!

It is a free country, and you do have the right to be wrong. You say that you are resting your case, but then continue to argue? I'll just have to concede that you are too head stong, and narrow minded to see that you are in error.

I posted that weblink to show you how the term kept company with other nasty terms of the same substance, not as a end all termination to your arguement. You are grasping at straws now. You can't make a decent stand anymore on your view point, and it's just too bad that you are too stubborn to admit that your view on the world could be screwy. You say that no matter what I show or tell you, you refuse to believe that it is a racist term. Then you've already determined to be close minded, and and full of prejudice. You don't even realize it.

Exactly what racism needs to survive. Way to go!

I'd still like to know what other skin colours, you see when this term is used. You forgot to address that point.....funny.

Now....one parting question, are you really a French speaking Canadian? lol

Hell....let's just let the puppets help:

http://www.avenueq.com/video/racist_high.ram

Last edited:
Top Bottom