Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian Hunter Killer has already played the race card!

Ffactor said:
Word! I can tell you exactly what happened. This guy has no idea its private property. He gets on the deer stand. All of a sudden he is surrounded by 8 rednecks threatening him and shouting racial slurs. The guy gets down and starts walking off. The crowd of rednecks continue heckling him and one of them takes a shot. The Asian guy goes postal. I'm as sure of this as I am of my car being broken into if I park in the ghetto and leave my cell phone in the car. It's all about genetics. Some people are genetically pre-disposed to acting a certain way. I have no respect for them.

I response to your Negative Karma:

"Who the fuck are you to talk to me fucking Canadian!"

Apparently I'm a person who has more compassion and respect for the people that lost their lives here. Not only that, but you're walking a very thin line of racism with your comments here. I don't know the general semantics of what exactly caused this inccident, and neither do you.

While it's true that some combinations of genes can have an effect on how people behave, you are yet again showing what an asshole you are with this comment. If what you say is true, are your children destined to be assholes themselves?

If I could leave more negative karma for you I would.

Last edited:
So, since I am from Wisconsin that must make me a redneck asshole too? Fuck all yall. This guy is not the innocent angel you have all been led to believe. He has been in trouble for beating the shit out of his wife twice. Apparently, he just snapped one day and beat her ass. She wouldn't press charges though and a little while down the road he snapped again and beat her ass. Again, she didn't press charges. They are also finding connections now between this guy and an unsolved murder that happened a while back. Yeah, it seems a hunter was hunting in that same area and someone shot his ass and left him for dead. Weird huh? So all you fucking pricks hating on Wisconsin can just eat my ass with a spoon. He was on posted private property in someone else's deer stand. This would be like you coming out of a store and finding someone sitting in your car. You tell him to get the fuck out and he then shoots your ass.

I always thought redneck meant southern people.

Well, I guess we are south of Canadia, so I suppose that Canadians can call us Wisconsin people rednecks. I'm sure they're just acting out in anger at all the Canada-bashing threads that are posted. Eh?

Now what was this thread about again? Oh yeah... guns.

Calling someone a redneck is no better than using racist slang to describe any other group of people. Just because these people were hunting, doesn't make them slack jawed, tobacco chewing honky tonk, hee haws.

It's an offensive term.

Those that use it should be banned according to the TOS from this site. Unless it's now ok to use the N word, the C word, the G word, or any other damned racial slur you want to. FuckheadFactor, and anybody like him should stfu, or be forced to leave.

NJjuice22 said:
"Vang told investigators he didn't realize he was on private property when he climbed the tree stand, according to the probable-cause statement released Tuesday.

A hunter approached Vang to tell him he was on private property, and Vang started to leave as other hunters approached, the statement said. Vang said the hunters surrounded him, and some started calling him racial slurs.

Vang said he started walking away but looked back to see the first hunter point his rifle at him and then fire a shot that hit the ground 30 to 40 feet behind him, the statement said."
I'm with you
U.S. army vet too

this wouldnt suprise me, I already saw on the news those same hunters got into a fist fight with another asian group previously.
I'm with you
U.S. army vet too

Ffactor said:
Broly, do you think anybody really cares about six rednecks being killed?

Broly, do you think anybody really cares about six N****** being killed?

How offensive is that?

That's my point. Not only are you showing what an ass you are, but what kind of racist shithead you are too. It also feeds well into the topic at hand. The race card will be played as a defence, because it will bank on people's prejudices and stereotypes.

manny78 said:
Well, maybe the guy knew about reloading his rifle ? he fired 20 shots which is 2 clips.

As for bolt-action, if it's a short action it's pretty fast. I mean look at the German army during the WWII or the british, their main rifle was a bolt-aciton (K98 and Lee Enfield). I agree for a newbie it's a pain in the ass but for an experienced shooter, it's not that bad...
but the german's used their MG42 to deal out the death
the bolt actions were just to protect the MG crew
the whole german squad tactical doctrine was based on protecting the MG and feeding it with ammo
we didn't adopt these tactics until nam with the M60
a german squad could be attrited down to 4 men,but so long as 2 of them manned the MG,the firepower of the squad wasn't affected

China made a pretty highly regarded rifle in WWII....perhaps this was it.

I think the guys who got shot were drunk as hell and Wang was ready to pop in the worst way. He is toast.

Private property, six dead and only one was armed supposedly.

One thing to beat someone up, another to kill them.

WTF is one chinese guy doing in the middle of nowhere, knowing there are hudreds of white red necks with guns all around him?

Top Bottom