Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian Hunter Killer has already played the race card!

ok we all know the story... how the hell does one man kil 6 and wound 2 while he is untouched?

wouldnt they shoot back at him?

wisconsin dudes = pussies or just bad shots?

I don't live in a red state-- is it common to hunt deer with an assault rifle?

And you guys fight over tree stands like normal people do over women?

Ffactor said:
Broly, do you think anybody really cares about six rednecks being killed?

Like my negative Karma said....

You fucking asshole! There were some young people that were killed there. I don't think such an ass as yourself will understand until someone you love is killed.

I hope that never happens, but I also hope some sort of misery comes your way for that comment.

Yarg! said:
god riddence with the rednecks. now just gas the asian guy so no one comes out the victor.

Word! I can tell you exactly what happened. This guy has no idea its private property. He gets on the deer stand. All of a sudden he is surrounded by 8 rednecks threatening him and shouting racial slurs. The guy gets down and starts walking off. The crowd of rednecks continue heckling him and one of them takes a shot. The Asian guy goes postal. I'm as sure of this as I am of my car being broken into if I park in the ghetto and leave my cell phone in the car. It's all about genetics. Some people are genetically pre-disposed to acting a certain way. I have no respect for them.

If the one hunter pointed a rifle at him, then Vang had the right to defend himself and take that hunter out...guess realizing he is in BFE and SOL in the woods and outnumbered 6-7 to 1, decided self preservation...kill or be killed.. thats what i think happened....there's no way in hell i'm getting out of here alive after taking out one hunter...they're gonna hunt me down and skin me alive out here in the woods...

wouldn't be surprised at all if some of the hunters had been drinking.....several friends/neighbors i have talked to that hunt and bring whiskey with them to keep warm....and why did just one of them have a rifle ???? figure all of them would be armed coming after a trespasser... heck i would....shotgun and sidearm....

either way, Vang is a walking deadman in that town...

Top Bottom