Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here a basketball stud?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
How bout we have a EF basketball tournament? Last week, I couldn't miss. One jumper after another. It was so beautiful.

That's what I thought. I'll rain down jumpers on you all night long. When I'm hot, I can't be stopped.

redguru said:
With me it was all about the boards, lethal inside the paint.

I've got more moves than Kevin McHale. Even though I'm not tall, I can play on the inside as well because of my strength and I'm ambidextrous. But, I prefer to play on the outside because I have a beautiful jump shot. Just feels so good to catch and shoot and watch them go swish.

Im really tall and I used to be great, but dont play very often, last summer I was still murder down low with rebounds and making space since they Basketball players arent usually that strong.

Dropstep dunk on yo' ass :)

Went to state in IL my junior and senior year, never got past elite 8 though. Still, great experience.

ChewYxRage said:
Dropstep dunk on yo' ass :)

Went to state in IL my junior and senior year, never got past elite 8 though. Still, great experience.

You can't dunk on me if you can't get around me. Just having fun. You have to be quick. We need an EF basketball tournament for us hoopsters.

I have a good outside set shot. I'm good on defense as long as I'm not tired and I'm guarding someone that is slow. Other than that, I suck. Oh, I'm also good at setting illegal picks.

Top Bottom