Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Not Recover

I'm 42 have not been on anything for about 14 months. Not training anymore. My Test level is actually 227 ng/dl not 140 as I misread.
overall I feel pretty good except for some brain fog and low libido. I have access to Enclomiphene to help bring my levels up.
you need to post a LOG of what you doing now, we asked you many times already

if you want help, get a log up

its hard to say without you having done pre and post cycle bloods from your last use, so i have no clue what circumstances were then and how they have gone forward.. you can always try to run something like enclomiphene but once again, you have given such little to go with and i avoid questions that have little info to go along with them because there are too many things that could be missed...

its hard to say without you having done pre and post cycle bloods from your last use, so i have no clue what circumstances were then and how they have gone forward.. you can always try to run something like enclomiphene but once again, you have given such little to go with and i avoid questions that have little info to go along with them because there are too many things that could be missed...
I dont feel I have avoided questions. I gave the info that I have. 42 yrs old 5'10 208lbs. I have been off test for 14 or so months, not training anymore, not keeping track of diet but I dont eat horrible. I feel good other than some brain fog and low libido.

I dont feel I have avoided questions. I gave the info that I have. 42 yrs old 5'10 208lbs. I have been off test for 14 or so months, not training anymore, not keeping track of diet but I dont eat horrible. I feel good other than some brain fog and low libido.
where did i say you avoided questions? ive re read my post multiple time and it says there is little info to go.. not anywhere does it indicate nor say you "avoided questions" good luck with everything

you're not training why? you should be training at least at home @DavyDogg
you can start with push ups etc why you dropping like this? thats major depression

Top Bottom