Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle questions/concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

wthomas21

Hey guys im brand new to the forum and about to start my first cycle. I have chosen Anavar for a few specific reasons. First, I am not looking for any major increase in size, I only desire the strength gains that can come from anavar as I am using it for performance enhancement and not just to put on weight. Another reason I have chosen anavar over winstrol is because I have heard that winstrol dry out and weaken joints while anavar has been known to strengthen joints. This is a huge factor because of the sport I play. But I do have a few question and concerns that I would like to share with those that have experience with the particular cycle. I have read that anavar can really shut down your natural test levels and cause some serious problems with libido and lethargy. I am running a very low dose at 30mg a day for 5 weeks.(weak I know :worried:) and I was wondering if nolva would be sufficient for pct? Any help would be much appreciated.

Age? Stats?

I was planning on doing an anavar/primo cycle but if you do enough searches on the site you will realize that the majority of people are going to suggest you run test with the cycle. Around 250mgs every week as a minimum.

Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom