Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of you guys are my.....

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
Family!! Sometimes I disagree with you and most of the time we agree. Why am I posting this?? You guys are important to me, believe or not. I do not know your faces or things BUT I really feel that you all are important to my life and I can call on you when I am in the midst of a storm. EF has good people like yourselves and yes, right now I am emotional. Your all my friends!! Cane,SL,1500,ND2,Radar,JrSamples,Grossman,Gotmilk,Dabuff,Rnch,Puddles,going4t,Lion, and ALL of you that I did not mention, I want you all to have a good year. I hope you all can start your year off great and look at the postitives and grow from there. This place has been the BEST place that I have ever been on in my life to share,joke,comment, etc. about anything and we are all family. Love you guys!!:heart::) Have a Wonderful New Year!!!

theemperor u are a good brother

happy new years too all of u guys

Top Bottom