Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Happiest Day Memorable Forever

I bought many nutrition and other things for my wife and when passed the cheap stuffed animals in bulk for baby gift sets( toyswill.com/penguin-dolls-12cm-childrens-day-present-p-1539.html ), I couldn't help to buy one for my wife. Later, we'll celebrate my kid's birthday in all lifetime. A new born baby means a lot to my wife and me and it's a happiest day memorable forever.

gonna need moar dimensions to perform volume calcs to determine how many you can cram in your glory hole

Congratulations habib. Children are the greatest gift we can have. I take my hat off to any human that is so selflessness in their actions that they bring forth offspring to contribute to the amazing world we live in. Who knows, your kid might be the next Einstein or Michael Jackson.

My kid likes to fart on people

Farting on people rocks. Leaving them in elevators is awesome. Farting as you walk past a personal trainer with their client is also good value. As is farting as you ask a girl out.

Top Bottom