Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few questions about my first cycle!

Underlast

Hello all,

Thanks ahead of time for reading and posting! Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated!

I have been doing research on steroids for months now and I feel like I am ready to start my first cycle. I have decided what kind of stack I'd like to do and approximately what amounts I'd like to take, but I have just a few questions and I'd like some feedback to know if I've set up my cycle right!

First, my stats.
-24 years old.
-6' 1'' with an athletic build.
-180lbs.
-7-8% BF (it fluctuates a little).
-working out hard for 3 years.
-good (not perfect, but good) diet.
-this will be my *first* cycle.

Now, I know that I'm a little on the small side to start juicing, but given that I know that (and I know that I'm dumb for being impatient) and that I'm going to start using anyway, please don't rant about that - I am just asking for advice. I know what you're going to say anyway - "Keep going to the gym for awhile and grow naturally, perfect your diet, etc etc." Yes, thanks - I know that.

My goals. I am a model (ya ya, laugh it up) and I need to stay away from getting too big. This is my first cycle and I probably will only end up doing *maybe* a cycle a year, with careful maintenance in between. (Once I reach my desired weight, I would use mainly cutting steroids - but that's a discussion for later). Eventually, I'd like to end up around 200lbs and stay there, only working on definition, endurance and strength with minimal weight gain. For this cycle in particular, I'd be more than happy to see a permanent gain of 8 - 10lbs and strength increases. I want to set goals that I can work hard to achieve.

The reason I post this is just to work out any kinks in my plans, make sure that I've done my homework right, and to get advice from those who know a *lot* more about this than I do, being a first time user. So! All that being said, here is what I have been planning to do:

I want a *simple* 8 - 10 week cycle that I can use to initially gain quality mass (that is kept) and to eventually cut and define.

- Dianabol: 20 - 25mg ED (weeks 1 - 3 or 4) - tabs (spread throughout the day, of course).
- Test Enan: 300mg Once a week (weeks 1 - 8) - injections (22g pins for drawing and injecting).
- Winstrol: 30-35mg ED (weeks 6 - 8) - tabs (also spread throughout the day).
- Nolvadex: 20-40mg ED (weeks 8 - 10 or beginning the *second* I start to notice any gyno or other estrogen side effects).
- Milk Thistle 200-400mg ED or EOD (weeks 1 - 10)

That is about it - I don't want to add or subtract a lot from this cycle, but I am open and looking for good advice. Are the steroids I've chosen good for what I'm looking for? What about the amounts and times? Are they okay too? Should the cycle be longer or shorter? Should I be taking more or less? As for the PCT, is Nolva enough at that dose? Should I add some Clomid to minimize adverse post-cycle effects? If so, at what dosage? Keep in mind that I am looking for a milder cycle, but also one that is worth my time. Also, I already have the Dbol and Winstrol, so those *have* to be a part of any cycle you recommend.

Thank you *so* much for your time and for your advice! I look forward to hearing back! Lastly, after reading about 12023582343 posts (lol), I know that there are many out there whose posts to new users simply degrade or mock and do not help. If your comments are such, please laugh at me in real life and spare me (and you) the time of responding.

- Underlast

You gonna have to learn to eat wholsome foods not processed,if this is not dialed in the you will be right back where you started,a simple test 400-500wk

RADAR

Ozzie - Hey thanks for the pins advice man - it was really helpful (especially since I was about to buy the wrong thing)! Much appreciated!

"a simple test 400-500wk" - RADAR

So Radar - Thanks for the input, bro. You recommend a test only cycle, eh? How about 400mg test enan per week? Would that be enough to help me with my goals? Thanks again for the advice!

Ozzie - Hey thanks for the pins advice man - it was really helpful (especially since I was about to buy the wrong thing)! Much appreciated!

"a simple test 400-500wk" - RADAR

So Radar - Thanks for the input, bro. You recommend a test only cycle, eh? How about 400mg test enan per week? Would that be enough to help me with my goals? Thanks again for the advice!

Yes Test Eth 250 2x wk should yield you a good clean 15 pounds with a good diet,if you find yourself getting too big cut back on the calories.

RADAR

Very helpful, RADAR - thank a ton for the advice. Can't wait to get started.

One more thing - sorry lol! With a cycle that simple, could I just use Nolva for the PCT or will I need to get some Clomid or something too? Do I need to use it at all during the cycle or just after like I was planning? Also, is milk thistle a good idea or since I won't be taking any orals, do I even need it? Thanks again man - you rock!

Very helpful, RADAR - thank a ton for the advice. Can't wait to get started.

One more thing - sorry lol! With a cycle that simple, could I just use Nolva for the PCT or will I need to get some Clomid or something too? Do I need to use it at all during the cycle or just after like I was planning? Also, is milk thistle a good idea or since I won't be taking any orals, do I even need it? Thanks again man - you rock!

You need Arimidea for possible estrogen rebound,i cannot stress this enough ,do not wait until you start having problems have it on hand now.
PCT nova,sustain ,unleashed...now you're rocking.

RADAR

Top Bottom