Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/4 B.C. Lions @ Edmonton Eskimos 7:00pm

jesse_01

Banned
BETTING TRENDS
BRITISH COLUMBIA
The total has gone OVER in 4 of British Columbia's last 5 games
British Columbia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of British Columbia's last 5 games on the road
British Columbia is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing Edmonton
British Columbia is 5-10-1 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Edmonton
The total has gone OVER in 7 of British Columbia's last 8 games when playing Edmonton
British Columbia is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
The total has gone OVER in 4 of British Columbia's last 5 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
British Columbia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Edmonton

EDMONTON
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Edmonton's last 5 games
Edmonton is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 13 of Edmonton's last 19 games at home
Edmonton is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games when playing British Columbia
Edmonton is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing British Columbia
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Edmonton's last 8 games when playing British Columbia
Edmonton is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against British Columbia
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Edmonton's last 5 games when playing at home against British Columbia

Last edited by a moderator:
need higher limits...

Yeah I know. It was going to be a million. But I missed a 0 and this being my first one. I figured it was a learning process. Only problem is I want to bet on the game to lol. Oh well.

The lions pretty much have a new team. They got rid of a lot of players in the off season. Be interesting how they do this season.

if u dont know what u doing ask a mod before u start putting stuff up.. thanx buddy =]

For the most part I knew what I was doing. Only way for a person to learn how to is to try it out.
people that know how to do it can teach u.. thats the easiest way actually lol

anyways no harm done.. u have any question.. me sl or slayer will be more then glad to help.. dont be shy to ask via pm

Top Bottom