Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/15 kc @ detroit 10/1 odds

• Thread starter Thread starter musclemuscle
  • Start date Start date
hamstershaver said:
this event should be locked and abandoned since he does not have the k to cover it, i am beyond surprised this is allowed to happen in here

you and me both, i placed a bet, but i'll be glad if it's abandoned

Musclemuscle made this event immediately after he lost last night; this tells me he was desperate to get his K numbers back up. Seriously, 40,000 pays out 400,000 k...Hammy how long did it take you to obtain 400,000 k hits? Just think about how easy it is to win 400,000 right now. It's an insult, especially because the bookie will be in the red. I can see if he was swole with k (maybe had over 1,000,000 hits), but the fact he'll be NEGATIVE 1,000,000 while everyone else is jacked with k is just plain insane.

swole said:
you and me both, i placed a bet, but i'll be glad if it's abandoned

Musclemuscle made this event immediately after he lost last night; this tells me he was desperate to get his K numbers back up. Seriously, 40,000 pays out 400,000 k...Hammy how long did it take you to obtain 400,000 k hits? Just think about how easy it is to win 400,000 right now. It's an insult, especially because the bookie will be in the red. I can see if he was swole with k (maybe had over 1,000,000 hits), but the fact he'll be NEGATIVE 1,000,000 while everyone else is jacked with k is just plain insane.

Thats funny cuz u didn't complain when u took all that k from detroitbodybuilder :)

If this event is abandoned then all winnings from any event that put someone in the negative should be removed from all the winners. :)

ive personally seen digger lay the smack down on myself
wait till he sees this
i may set up a bookie thread where you all can bet on all the lightning bolts he is going to lay down because of this thread

detroit bodybuilder has been in the red twice

chase 152 was in the red

I doubt this event will end with me having a red light saber....but we will se in a few hours. :)

hamstershaver said:
so because those 2 scumbags did it, it makes it ok for you to do it too?
ok

If i go in the red...then u can complain... :)

it won't happen....just watch and see bro

All that's gotta happen for you to go in the red is for 6 people to bet 40k Karma on detroit. You'll go in the red with either outcome.

Top Bottom