Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Weeks with HellaDrol

shutupandpress

Hey guys this is my HellaDrol Cycle, please feel free to share your input. I am currently finishing up week 3 and have put on about 5 lbs. I did initially want to run it at 75 all the way through but now I kind of want to pick it up to 100, what do you think?

25 years old

5'11"

198 lbs/Started at 190-193.

BF is low probably not above 15%, but i do have some water retention due to the hella

Strength is good, but I have always been pretty strong for my size.

Week 1-6
Hella: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Milk Thistle
HB
Glucosamine
Fish oil
Week 7-10
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Testo Rex 3 a day.

Sides are not too bad Low Libido, some back acne, moody, and a little angrier than usual, but nothing serious. Any way I think that week 4 i will raise it up to 100, Ive ran PHs before but never for longer than 4 weeks, i am excited to see the gains after 6.

I like hella at 75/75/100/100/125/125. It's pretty mild on sides and this protocol produces pretty decent gains throughout the ph community. If you're experiencing libido issues, use hcgenerate on cycle. Throw some forma and DAA in your pct and if you can, replace nolvadex with clomid at 25/25/25/25. You may also want to look at your diet because hella shouldn't make you hold water or bloat. It's a dry compound

Thanks for the tip, I can order some Clomid, but i have read that the sides for it are worse than nolva?? also that is the forma for if i have hcgenerate?? i thought they do the same thing, and what is DAA?? I know thats a lot of questions but i would rather know now, and another thing forma is expensive as fuck is there anything that i could substitute that with?

Thanks for the tip, I can order some Clomid, but i have read that the sides for it are worse than nolva?? also that is the forma for if i have hcgenerate?? i thought they do the same thing, and what is DAA?? I know thats a lot of questions but i would rather know now, and another thing forma is expensive as fuck is there anything that i could substitute that with?

Some people prefer Clomid over Nolva. Many around here will tell you Nolva is garbage, but it really comes down to personal preference. Nolva is less toxic and is shown to stimulate the HPTA and LH more from 20mg Nolva compared to 150mg Clomid. I've had great results from both. It's your call.

Formastanozol is an AI where HCGenerate is a natural test booster. They are both great to use in PCT and on cycle. Formastanozol will help control estrogen while HCGenerate will minimize shutdown on cycle and help to raise test levels in PCT.

DAA is another test booster for PCT. It's relatively inexpensive and very effective. It would stack well with the other items mentioned.

Formastanozol is not expensive at all, especially considering you get 60 servings with it.

is this absolutely necessary for something as mild as helladrol? honestly i would have gotten it but cash is on the low side, i have a good job but the bills kind of take precedence, anyway just wondering if i run the cycle the way i am now, and finish off with nolva, am i good, or do i absolutely need hcgenerate?

You don't need hcgenerate if cash is low it will just help make the transition from cycle to pct easier. I would add some test boosters to your pct tho go for daa since its cheap and actually on sale right now threw mr supps

D aspartic acid... Pct is the last thing you want to skimp on... If money is an issue then you need to wait until its not... Skimping on anything, mild or not, is very bad when it comes to health and recovery... Helladrol will still cause shutdown Nd why run a cycle if you dont recover properly and lose your gains? You can simplify your pct... Clomid 50/50/25/25 ag guys
Unleashed/post cycle ntbm.com
Hcgenerate ntbm.com or at least run hcgenerate on cycle to transition to pct easier and use test infusion from mrsupps in pct

Its nice to use ostarine and keto burn to help keep gains and keep them clean but the above will get you recovered

I keep hearing about studies that show nolva stimulates HPTA but I never see any. (None at least that weren't highly suspect, flawed or conducted by dubious sources).

Last edited:
That is another big question I had ive read that clomid has more sides also thatbit does not have the positive effect on the hpta unlike nolva that helps you to jumo start your natural test production, on top of that you dont have to dose as often. But ever since ive signed up it seems like everyone is running clomid? Can you guys clerify to me why clom is better than nolva also is temoxafin (purity solutions) the same as nolva? Im glad I got on this site learning a lot already.

Top Bottom