Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Weeks with HellaDrol

That is another big question I had ive read that clomid has more sides also thatbit does not have the positive effect on the hpta unlike nolva that helps you to jumo start your natural test production, on top of that you dont have to dose as often. But ever since ive signed up it seems like everyone is running clomid? Can you guys clerify to me why clom is better than nolva also is temoxafin (purity solutions) the same as nolva? Im glad I got on this site learning a lot already.

They both suck. Clomid works on about 15% of people who use it and once they stop taking it they're right back where they started with a suppressed HPTA.

THERE IS NOT ONE STUDY THAT SHOWS CLOMID RAISES TEST AND KEEPS IT RAISED 3 WEEKS AFTER CESSATION.

So if you use Clomid, you'll need to do a PCT afterward if you want T levels to come all the way back up.

Top Bottom