Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 laps in a Ferrari, $500. Is it worth it?

well I didn't really get to open both cars up.. my friend has both and let me use drive one while he drove he other and vice versa. ( in the city to go out)

I would say person preference Lambo- just from the look and perception of the lambo. When you get in its like mission control with all the gadgets/gauges etc.

leg room is not an issue for me in either cars :D

Did it have the optional step ladder so you can climb up and get inside?

You could have 18000hp in a mustang and it would still be a pile of shit

You could have 18000hp in a mustang and it would still be a pile of shit

After owning a 550hp supercharged mustang, and now a vette, I have to agree.

That mustang drives like total garbage in comparison to the vette, and the M5 I had too. Vette would rape the M5 on a track, and I thought that thing could take corners hard. This new vette handles amazing.

But, yes, the quality of the mustang has always been subpar. It's all about how fast you can go for cheap. The Shelby are faster than crap, but they still drive like a wagon. It is not a sports car though, so you can't expect it to handle like it's on rails.

Of all the cars I've ever driven, the number 1 best driving car I've driven is a 458 italia. Second is a GT3 Porsche, then a 911 S (not the turbo) then my vette. I think porsches design is more worthless than tits on a boar, but they drive damn good.

I'd take the Ferrari first, then my vette second on looks though.

They are all fast, so it's not about power, though the vette is the slowest out of the group with a measly 3.8 0-60, lol.

The rear engine V8 Ferrari is the epitome of an amazing driving car. I've never driven anything like it. It really is a supreme machine.

Never driven a lambo, but from what I hear, they don't compare on a track.

Fastest car I've ever driven was a supercharged Z06. Had about 800 horsepower to the wheels. Scared the shit out of me. If you've ever been in a car than can run 9's in a quarter mile, you know what I'm taking about. Insane.

I've owned a Viper and a Corvette..they are both nice, but European cars are just so much better

Top Bottom