Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 NBA: Phoenix at LA Lakers

swole

Coming off a disappointing 114-97 loss in their last game, Los Angeles has a chance to get on the winning track Thursday at home and clinch a first-round upset over Steve Nash and the Phoenix Suns.

Kobe Bryant will look to improve on his 29-point performance last game to lift his Lakers into the second round. In order to do this, Bryant will have to ignore taunts from opposing players, as he was ejected for arguing with the referee last game.

Phoenix gets its chance to win as a road dog after the line opened with them as 3-point underdogs. The total opened at 206.5.

Mike D'Antoni's team was busy last game winning against the Lakers 114-97 as 7-point favorites. The 211 points sent that game over the total of 206.5.

Some trends to consider:
Phoenix is 1-8-0 OU in its last 9 games
Phoenix is 1-7-0 OU in its last 8 games against Los Angeles
Phoenix is 1-5-0 ATS in its last 6 games against Los Angeles
Phoenix is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 away games
Los Angeles are 7-1-0 ATS in its last 8 home games
Los Angeles are 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 games
Los Angeles are 5-1-0 ATS in its last 6 games against Phoenix
Los Angeles are 5-1-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 90 to 100 points

Yo i bet 25K on Kobe.........if he doesnt pull tonite instead of shooting up in the ass, i think ill inject this concoction of Deca/Fina/Test in my veins............

I've been on such losing streak that im like 5 for 30........

Raja Bell is friends wit my big sis they went to high school together he actually is a nice guy.

I would have done Kobe worse. He should nt be suspended all the shit that has gone on during that series and they wanna do shit now?

the lakers look good but wont see the finals.

Fuck me they not gonna cover.............dont have the courage to watchhhhhhhhhh 3 point lead, i need 2 more points to get over the hump....damnnnnnnnnn i lost so much K today i feel like im bleeding.......

did u guys really believe in the lakers?????

Kobe is a douchebag times 10....he cant win that shit himself not even wit 82 points...

game 7 they need to use odom and brown a whole lot more if they wanna win.

Top Bottom