Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/30 celts at pistons 8:35 pm est

1500 said:
:wavey: I play baseball. we are very superstitious OK. damn you, i bet i lose now :)
lol man u aint have to do that i was jokin bor .. still anyones game at the half ..still got a funny feeling about pistons making a run

Celts are owning the pistons atm

hurricane187 said:
lol man u aint have to do that i was jokin bor .. still anyones game at the half ..still got a funny feeling about pistons making a run

this is all ur fault :beer:

Couldn't even watch last nights game due to work... whipped out iphone to check my K, funner to watch K then score to determine who won, after a long day, wake up early and refreshed to predict celts owning lakers, remember old school finals when it was magic vs byrd, now its Garnett vs Kobe... mark my words... actually don't cause I hate that phrase, Celts take down Lakers in 6, no now I'm having second thoughts... LA looked so tough against SA, but they don't have the defensive prowess of Detroit... hmmm.... have to ask the powers that be for their take...

ariel347 said:
Couldn't even watch last nights game due to work... whipped out iphone to check my K, funner to watch K then score to determine who won, after a long day, wake up early and refreshed to predict celts owning lakers, remember old school finals when it was magic vs byrd, now its Garnett vs Kobe... mark my words... actually don't cause I hate that phrase, Celts take down Lakers in 6, no now I'm having second thoughts... LA looked so tough against SA, but they don't have the defensive prowess of Detroit... hmmm.... have to ask the powers that be for their take...
there isn't a series price out yet
I did find an early line of the lakers +3 @ boston for game one

Top Bottom