Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/24 NBA Cleveland Cavaliers @ Detroit Pistons

redguru

- The Cleveland Cavaliers will meet the Detroit Pistons on Thursday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 6-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 174.

The Pistons scored three points in the dying seconds to defeat the Cavaliers 79-76 in Game 1 of the series last time out.

The Pistons failed to cover the 6.5-point spread at The Palace of Auburn Hills, and the combined 155 points fell well UNDER the posted total of 177.5.

Richard Hamilton led the way for the Pistons with 24 points, three boards, and seven assists off 11-for-21 shooting from the field.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas had a double-double for the Cavaliers in the loss, netting 22 points with 13 rebounds.

Team records:
Cleveland: 50-32 SU, 42-37-3 ATS
Detroit: 53-29 SU, 42-39-1 ATS

Cleveland most recently:
When playing on Thursday are 4-6
Before playing Detroit are 7-3
After playing Detroit are 7-3
After a loss are 9-1

Detroit most recently:
When playing on Thursday are 8-2
Before playing Cleveland are 5-5
After playing Cleveland are 6-4
After a win are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 10 games when playing Detroit
Cleveland is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Detroit's last 10 games when playing Cleveland
Detroit is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
Detroit is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Cleveland
Detroit is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games

Next up:
Cleveland home to Detroit, Sunday, May 27
Detroit at Cleveland, Sunday, May 27

wow. this is like one of those Crazy Benny's ads. you won't believe how crazy these deals are.....but i think the Cavs are capable of stealing one, so, i'm not set on anything.....

All bettors, these odds are for Cleveland +6 points, I'll pay to Cleveland if detroit wins by exactly 6.

All in. I'd like to punch mitch albom right in the fucking mouth......with those ears, I'd bet he'd glide a few city blocks.................cocksucker.

Top Bottom