Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/10 nhl PLayoffs Dallas Stars at Det Redwings 8:05 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Dallas Stars vs. Detroit Red Wings
(edit its today 5/10's game not 5/11 )
- The fans at Joe Louis Arena will be treated to a playoff game between the Dallas Stars and the Detroit Red Wings when they take their seats on Saturday night.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 235-moneyline favorites versus the Stars, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Red Wings scored three power-play goals to defeat the Stars 4-1 in the opener of the Western Conference final on Thursday, as -210 favorites.

The five goals went as a PUSH against the posted over/under (5).

Brian Rafalski, Johan Franzen, Tomas Holmstrom, and Valtteri Filppula tallied for the Red Wings.

Brenden Morrow scored the lone Stars goal, while Marty Turco made 27 saves in a losing effort.

Oddsmakers had the Stars as +180 underdogs in Game 1.

Team records:
Dallas: 45-30-7
Detroit: 54-21-7

Dallas most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
Before playing Los Angeles are 5-5
After playing Detroit are 5-5
After a loss are 6-4

Detroit most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
Before playing Edmonton are 5-5
After playing Dallas are 8-2
After a win are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
Dallas is 4-12-5 SU in its last 21 games when playing Detroit
Dallas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Detroit is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Dallas
Detroit is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Dallas

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Not again.. You guys are killing me! I had 50 large on the wings too.. dog gone it!
DUDE I PUT THAT UP BEFORE ANYONE BET ! AND I MADE A DUPLICATE THREAD FOR THE EVENT WITH THE RIGHT TIME .. ITS SAYS" DO NOT BET IN THIS TREAD"

I bet before I read the entire thread. I wanted to get the bet in before the game started. Other thread said betting was closed, so I quickly went to this one.. I didnt see any others.. Dont yell at me in caps either, that hurt my feelings.. :worried:

its that i cant cloze the events .. i sent the thread to a mod over 5 hrs ago and they still havent clozed it. i sent it to a mod way before anyone bet .. they need to fix this were we can edit events .. sorry if i hurt your feelings :rainbow:

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Just messin with ya bro. No biggie.. Ill get ya next time..
i sent u the k last time u had a problem and it waznt even my event lol im send u half the k u would have won cause i feel bad ... but try and read the threads bro cause we cant moderate them or cloze them on our own .. this section has room for improvment .. we need a reg bookie moderator

hurricane187 said:
i sent u the k last time u had a problem and it waznt even my event lol im send u half the k u would have won cause i feel bad ... but try and read the threads bro cause we cant moderate them or cloze them on our own .. this section has room for improvment .. we need a reg bookie moderator

Cool bro, but that wasnt necessary..Ill give ya a chance to win it back. Maybe I go 100k on next wings game.. I smell a sweep again..

Top Bottom