Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4everHUNG,lets get the parade going...Congrats COLTS!!

when they have the parade in Indianapolis
the parade starts here

I'm having a hell of a time finding info on the parade
surely it's not today
tuesday? wednesday?
I'm busy at work
someone find a good link with info and post it
100,000 for your trouble

Manning is real good, but I think the media gives him too much attention. He has weapons on offense everywhere. 2 recievers that would be number 1 receivers on just about any team, a very good tight end, a very good rb, and a good o line. Shit if you look at what brady has done with the little weapons he has now thats impressive and this is coming from a guy who hates the pats.

And if it wasnt for the D in the playoffs the colts would not have won, Manning did not play well in the post season

hotzie said:
go colts !!!!!!! i cant wait to get back to the great state of indiana , two more weeks , two more weeks.

The Watson's girl has turned into a fat hag.

4everhung said:
surely it's not today
tuesday? wednesday?
I'm busy at work
100,000 for your trouble
we can start our E parade now....make sure you bring the goods and share with us...*hint*....K.... :qt:

Last edited:
4everhung said:
surely it's not today
tuesday? wednesday?
I'm busy at work
100,000 for your trouble
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- A parade to honor the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts will begin at 4 p.m. today in downtown Indianapolis.

A spokeswoman for Colts owner Jim Irsay says the start time was pushed forward due to the extremely cold weather.

Colts players will remain in buses during the parade.

The parade will end at with a rally at the RCA Dome.

Last night, hundreds of people crowded onto Monument Circle in subfreezing temperatures in downtown Indianapolis to celebrate the Colts' 29-17 Super Bowl victory over the Chicago Bears.

Fans wearing blue and white jerseys posed for pictures with the giant statues on the monument. Traffic in downtown Indianapolis was at a near standstill.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_COLTS_PARADE?SITE=ININS&SECTION=SPORTS

needtogetas said:
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- A parade to honor the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts will begin at 4 p.m. today in downtown Indianapolis.

A spokeswoman for Colts owner Jim Irsay says the start time was pushed forward due to the extremely cold weather.

Colts players will remain in buses during the parade.

The parade will end at with a rally at the RCA Dome.

Last night, hundreds of people crowded onto Monument Circle in subfreezing temperatures in downtown Indianapolis to celebrate the Colts' 29-17 Super Bowl victory over the Chicago Bears.

Fans wearing blue and white jerseys posed for pictures with the giant statues on the monument. Traffic in downtown Indianapolis was at a near standstill.
:)

Top Bottom