Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4everHUNG,lets get the parade going...Congrats COLTS!!

hotzie said:
i hope so.

hey we got one thats all that matters to me.

fuck the AFC is sooo fuckin good.
ya I love the pats they got a easy slide into the play offs every year.so they have a chance at it every time.lol

hotzie said:
it took his whole team time to mature into a unit that could win the superbowl. offense has always been there , but they needed the defense to come together and when they finally did , thats when the results started to show.

manning is a football genius, he is basically the offensive coordinator.
I mentioned this a month ago

redguru said:
Sissy? The guy has missed one play in his NFL career.

See? He's a sissy.

I think Angel is just a little bit enraged with anger at the moment. I'm sure rational thought will eventually come back.

myway said:
Monday? How bout we do monday.

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- A parade to honor the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts will begin at 4 p.m. today in downtown Indianapolis.

A spokeswoman for Colts owner Jim Irsay says the start time was pushed forward due to the extremely cold weather.

Colts players will remain in buses during the parade.

The parade will end at with a rally at the RCA Dome.

Last night, hundreds of people crowded onto Monument Circle in subfreezing temperatures in downtown Indianapolis to celebrate the Colts' 29-17 Super Bowl victory over the Chicago Bears.

Fans wearing blue and white jerseys posed for pictures with the giant statues on the monument. Traffic in downtown Indianapolis was at a near standstill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom