Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/24 NBA Playoffs **1.5 MIll** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 9:35pm

Re: 4/24 NBA Playoffs **1.5 MIll** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 9:35p

lol at this pile on

Re: 4/24 NBA Playoffs **1.5 MIll** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 9:35p

I woulda been a dumbass and took OKC Not..............................................

I hope you tools learn something about pile-ons today

Pile-ons are never good homos, somebody should have taken one for the team. Just sayin'

AND I was going to take the Thunder but damn online provider was hit today locally by a truck hitting a powerline and knocked down about a big section of the local area for all day. LAkers should of taken advantage of the kill BUT they look like shit!!

still hard to go against the lakers with points...

OKC is tough.

lakers next game are a lock. phil jackson already gave the team a new book.

lakers by 15 next game

Top Bottom