Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

RichXXL

Hi bro's

Im starting in about 2 months with my 2nd cycle,
my first cycle was
Test E 1-12 500mg
Deca 1-10 200mg
Nolva+aro 20/20mg ed 14-17

I have some options for my new cycle but I don't know what is best sow I hope you guys will help me?

Test E 1-12 500mg ew
Tren 1-10 200mg ew
Dboll 1-4 40mg ed

Nolva+aro 14-17 20/20

Or

Test E 1-12 500mg ew
Tren E 1-10 200mg ew
Primo 6-12 400mg ew

Nolva+Aro 14-17 20/20

I also tought about Sust 250mg e5d? What can i choose better, Sust or Test?
And do you guys advice HCG ew 500ui or only in PCT?

Greetz

What were the results of your first cycle?

Also, and maybe it's just me, but more isnt necessarily better. Point being, if test e and a bit of deca worked out for you, why not stick with that instead of using a harsher compound (tren) and a much more expensive compound (primo) along with that you know works on its own?

He,
I've gained from 1.77 by 80 kilo to 92 kg's
I am training for 2 years now started at 56kg's.
Money isn't a problem for me, I've got a good job and every cent is going to this sport almost.
My tought were
First Cycle
Test + Deca
second cycle
Test + Tren + ???
third cycle
Test + deca and sow on?

Nice gains on your first cycle Rich,

hCG is best ran while ON cycle...250 IU twice a week (maybe more if you choose to run deca again)
I have never ran Tren, but im sure some mods will chime in and help you out here......
Good luck.

Nice gains on your first cycle Rich,

hCG is best ran while ON cycle...250 IU twice a week (maybe more if you choose to run deca again)
I have never ran Tren, but im sure some mods will chime in and help you out here......
Good luck.
hehe yeah im really proud of my gain! I were 95 but lost 3kg's water..
I don't want to use Deca again, my brother did his first cycle Test Deca and second cycle also and his head was bigger then a water melon! and the gains were not as expected.. ( sorry for bad english but hope you understand it? )

Top Bottom