Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yo- possible future cycle ideas?

shakes murder your appetite. and are frankly a waste for a skinny guy like you. admit that you drink shakes cause you are either too lazy/cheap to eat real food, or because it tastes good right?

and that diet is just an example, its not to be taken literally.. its up to YOU to mold it

so dump the shakes and start eating real food.

stop worrying about getting X amount of grams of protein blah blah blah. you aren't a women so stop counting points, this isn't weight watchers and you aren't a retarded fat women who is incapable of accomplishing a simple feat without counting points!

this isn't rocket science.. you want to look like a man.. then eat like a man. and workout like a man too.. standing in front of the mirror doing 25 pound curls with your A&F gloves and working your abs is wonderful for a boy to do (I did that when I was 15 too).. but a man doesn't do that.. a man destroys the cleans, squats, bench, and rows. compound lifts

Haha, thanks, man! I hear you.

I drink a lot of shakes just because it's a way to get in extra calories. I don't use shakes as meal replacements. Sometimes I just enjoy drinking a protein shake with one of my meals, that's all. I haven't found them to suppress my appetite.

If I'm still hungry after one of my meals, I shouldn't add a protein shake? Should I have 6 bigger meals then? Or perhaps more than 6 meals?

standing in front of the mirror doing 25 pound curls with your A&F gloves and working your abs is wonderful for a boy to do (I did that when I was 15 too).. but a man doesn't do that.. a man destroys the cleans, squats, bench, and rows. compound lifts

Well thanks a lot for taking the fun out of my arms and ab workout, and especially my A&F gloves Steve! Those are going in the garbage now haha honestly though great advice my man, it's just a shame you had to waste it on this one.

"I'm not gaining weight eating 6 tiny meals a day and drinking 5 shakes, perhaps I should eat more, what do you guys think perhaps I may be on to something here or just add another 4 shakes in the a.m. and 3 more before bed? I hear that's ideal, what are your perhaps thoughts on this perhaps?"

Well thanks a lot for taking the fun out of my arms and ab workout, and especially my A&F gloves Steve! Those are going in the garbage now haha honestly though great advice my man, it's just a shame you had to waste it on this one.

"I'm not gaining weight eating 6 tiny meals a day and drinking 5 shakes, perhaps I should eat more, what do you guys think perhaps I may be on to something here or just add another 4 shakes in the a.m. and 3 more before bed? I hear that's ideal, what are your perhaps thoughts on this perhaps?"

Please just stop. "This one" has had quite enough. Go comment elsewhere.

You enjoy making up fake quotes, I see. You really do amuse me.

Thanks! I amuse myself as well haha I'm just giving you a hard time bro, trying to light that fire deep down inside you. If you have it and this doesn't do it for you then nothing will.

Haha, thanks, man! I hear you.

I drink a lot of shakes just because it's a way to get in extra calories. I don't use shakes as meal replacements. Sometimes I just enjoy drinking a protein shake with one of my meals, that's all. I haven't found them to suppress my appetite.

If I'm still hungry after one of my meals, I shouldn't add a protein shake? Should I have 6 bigger meals then? Or perhaps more than 6 meals?

add in a slice of pizza with your meals. (good quality pizza)
add in some pancakes with your breakfast (good quality pancakes)
add in some ezekial bread with your other meals.

this will tack on a lot of calories with real food. shakes don't count because as I said the body doesn't understand what a shake is. I really believe this to be true

Thanks! I amuse myself as well haha I'm just giving you a hard time bro, trying to light that fire deep down inside you. If you have it and this doesn't do it for you then nothing will.

Well, it's working haha. Sorry if I came off as a stubborn dumb young brat. I'm only 50% stubborn dumb young brat. Truce?

Haha truce bro, feel free to PM me anytime with any questions. Steve is right though, the only time I drink a protein shake is right after my workout, definitely not an everyday just because kind of thing. I have containers full of fish, rice and veggies, turkey burgers already molded in the freezer, chicken breasts ready to go so that when I get hungry spam up a pan and throw em on there, no shakes for me just food. If you workout and can't enjoy your meals I just feel like it's such a waste. Granted my diet is fairly clean but for example it was Easter weekend so I pigged out a bit. Saturday night I took my gf out for Mexican, steak nachos, black beans, sour cream and a big ol' chicken burrito, and yes I even had a margarita which I don't advise especially while on tren but it was good so what can I say. Sunday I had ham, bacon, coffee cake, fruit, and eggs, had some guacamole which I usually always have on hand to spread on toast in the morning and some black bean dip for a snack later on and then I had some amazing Chicago deep dish pizza haha I love food but I'm not afraid of it. Like Steve said I'm not counting calories carbs fat protein, I know what works for me and I eat pretty much what I want when I want, not exactly in this manner but you get what I'm saying. You have to find what works for you and not be afraid to eat bro.

add in a slice of pizza with your meals. (good quality pizza)
add in some pancakes with your breakfast (good quality pancakes)
add in some ezekial bread with your other meals.

this will tack on a lot of calories with real food. shakes don't count because as I said the body doesn't understand what a shake is. I really believe this to be true

Ok, that is easy enough to do. And then 6 meals will still be fine then? I can still have my protein shake after my workouts and before bedtime, or should I cut them out completely?

You could put the size on slow and steady as you'd like, and then when you're tipping the scales at another 20 - 30 hard earned kilos or so and feel you're starting to hit somewhat of a plateau and want to sauce by all means go for it. I know you can do it man and get past your concerns, it won't be easy but you can do it. Fitness model look weighing in at 85 kilos is a great look, ladies love it plus when you're ripped you actually look much bigger than you are. It will take time and there will be occasions when you're like damn I look smooth, even I get that way during the winter but it's really the nature of the game when you want to pack on muscle, but if you can look past it and think of the long term you should be able to deal with not seeing 6 pack abs and ripped obliques year round. My gf actually likes it when I'm a lil smooth haha but I think it's more a security blanket for her, like if I don't look great she don't have to and then the girls aren't fawning over me haha if she only knew my man, if she only knew.

I'd keep em to after workouts or once daily max, maybe some casein before bed if you'd like too but that's it. It simply comes down to this bro, if you're not gaining weight you'll have to either bump up the meal size slightly or add another meal or 2. When you get to that point where you're gaining the weight at the pace you want to gain it then you have it figured out, but again don't be afraid to have cheat meals bc you'll drive yourself crazy with such boring regimented meals everyday trust me.

Top Bottom