Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yo- possible future cycle ideas?

I'd try a few supplement stacks and make more gains naturally. UNLEASHED, GEAR, BRIDGE -- will take you to the next level. As for a first cycle, if you can't see progrss from a couple of d-bol a day on a first cycle , you're not training right anyway.

I'd try a few supplement stacks and make more gains naturally. UNLEASHED, GEAR, BRIDGE -- will take you to the next level. As for a first cycle, if you can't see progrss from a couple of d-bol a day on a first cycle , you're not training right anyway.

Can you tell me more about UNLEASHED, GEAR and BRIDGE? Test boosters, mass gain shakes, whey protein? What are they?

Is D-Bol an oral steroid? How many do you take, for how long? Better than a Test cycle?

Just seen your stats from your other topic
Height: 1,73m
Body fat percentage: 8%
65kg

You shouldn't even be considering juice IMO. You are NOWHERE near your natural peak and the progress you can make from a decent diet and training alone is great.

No offence but you are 65kg and in my eyes thats tiny. I know guys (and girls) who have never stepped foot in a gym with better stats than you.

From the sounds of it you know very little about steroids and dieting. Even if you were to juice you would likely loose all your gains in a very short amount of time and it would be a waste of your time and money.

With your limited knowledge you will likely end up doing yourself some serious harm.

Just seen your stats from your other topic
Height: 1,73m
Body fat percentage: 8%
65kg

You shouldn't even be considering juice IMO. You are NOWHERE near your natural peak and the progress you can make from a decent diet and training alone is great.

No offence but you are 65kg and in my eyes thats tiny. I know guys (and girls) who have never stepped foot in a gym with better stats than you.

From the sounds of it you know very little about steroids and dieting. Even if you were to juice you would likely loose all your gains in a very short amount of time and it would be a waste of your time and money.

With your limited knowledge you will likely end up doing yourself some serious harm.

That's why I'm here. To increase my knowledge. I am tiny, you are 100% correct.
I'm short and I've always had a small body. Most guys on here start out at 65- 70 kilos. That's their starting weight!

I had to work myself up to their starting weight. My starting weight was 50 kilos! Not difficult to figure out why I am a bit annoyed. I developed manorexia from messing around with prescription drugs.

People look at me at the gym thinking "what's he doing here?", "he's so small", "why even bother?". But you know what? I've made gains. More than most guys my age, I just had a longer way to go. Going from 50 to 65 is impressive, but guess what, even at 65 kilos, even with 15 kilos under my belt, I'm still not "impressive" enough. I can lift just as heavy as they can, I am FUCKING STRONG for my size.

In my mind, and right now it's only in my mind and probably staying in mind, I think, just 1 or 2 cycles and guess what, people would finally just SHUT UP.

I know how to train, my trainer is a WBFF fitness model. And I don't think I could have gain as much muscle as I have if I didn't have at least some idea of what my diet should look like. So lay off...

In my opinion unless u know what an individual steroid is and how it works u shudnt touch anything. If u don't know what Dbol is, u r not ready mentally. Learn more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to sound harsh, but 65kg isn't really a starting weight for steroids. You can and should put on a lot more mass than this. Whatever you are eating, eat more of it. If your body fat really is 8% just bulk for a while.

Yes it may have taken a lot of hard work for you to get to this point and to put those 15kg on... for that I commend you. But I think you should wait a while before considering any cycles.

From what you are saying you have made good progress and you can continue to do so naturally.

Also you said you developed 'manorexia' from messing with prescription drugs, so what makes you think that messing about with illegal drugs is going to help you? Steroids aren't miracle drugs

Top Bottom