Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

@Noah Wixx
you gotta stay this course to make sure you lean out
I see you getting better at this
Yeah I have a great coach helping me along the way, he just counts on me to get the job done and put in consistent work.

Yeah I have a great coach helping me along the way, he just counts on me to get the job done and put in consistent work.
hard to get a good coach, im charging $2000/mo and I'm full these days

hard to get a good coach, im charging $2000/mo and I'm full these days
Yeah I got pretty blessed with my coach he has had my back since day one way before I even knew he was a coach, I look at him as family, maybe he just thinks I have enough potential, he is helping me because he believes in me and knows I take this serious.

Either way I am thankful everyday and let him know that I am for all he does for me.

Last edited:
I think it’s time for me to look at getting certified. That kind of money is too much to pass on.
It really depends some guys charge 2000 a month some guys do 175 a month with a discount if u go 6months or more with a plan.

Just kind of depends on what your looking at making and and the time you have for coaching.

The price range varies by a large margin with what I've seen in prices.

Top Bottom